Phone number and privacy-

If I do not openly post my phone number on this board or in my showcase chances are pretty fucking high that I do not want my number shared or posted.

Period.

And one last thing- it is absolutely unacceptable to facebook message me because you choose to be a creeper and find out my real name.

Curious as to when some of you chaps stopped respecting privacy? I just saw a review on another girl the other day where some chap is describing tattoo type and placement to a T -

A simple slip of a phone number or private info could ruin someone's life- surely you get that....

Just a reminder to ALL- please use common sense when handling any girls info (phone numbers, location, private conversations, tattoos) help keep us safe and use discretion at all times.

Thank you.
Right on fucking A...

IB
+1
Agreed 100%
I saw the tattoo thing too! I was like wait a minute now. If i don’t show the damn tattoo, then you better not describe the shit either!
Not sure how that wasn’t edited out.
  • Old-T
  • 03-22-2018, 02:28 PM
Most guys truly value discretion, sadly there are a few jerks who only care about themselves.

An idiot who posts private phone numbers, exact addresses, tattoo descriptions, or special favors not available to most clients is just that: a self-centered jerk.

And some guys wonder why the smart ladies are very careful about screening, and why some ladies are paranoid about what gets said in reviews.
Most guys truly value discretion, sadly there are a few jerks who only care about themselves.

An idiot who posts private phone numbers, exact addresses, tattoo descriptions, or special favors not available to most clients is just that: a self-centered jerk.

And some guys wonder why the smart ladies are very careful about screening, and why some ladies are paranoid about what gets said in reviews.
Originally Posted by Old-T
YUP!
I agree, same thing with not sharing incall location or providers personal details.. etc.
Unfortunately … you can't fix stupid! SMH
If I do not openly post my phone number on this board or in my showcase chances are pretty fucking high that I do not want my number shared or posted.

Period.

And one last thing- it is absolutely unacceptable to facebook message me because you choose to be a creeper and find out my real name.

Curious as to when some of you chaps stopped respecting privacy? I just saw a review on another girl the other day where some chap is describing tattoo type and placement to a T -

A simple slip of a phone number or private info could ruin someone's life- surely you get that....

Just a reminder to ALL- please use common sense when handling any girls info (phone numbers, location, private conversations, tattoos) help keep us safe and use discretion at all times.

Thank you. Originally Posted by Kitty Bunny Fuck
That very same argument (about privacy/discretion) could be made toward providers in turn. But oh wait, providers don't keep records. I forgot.
Yes you are very correct- same applies to the gents. There are several girls that value the guys privacy as much as they value their own.
Want to stay discrete? PM only for everything.

Just saying
I'm appalled at the lack of respect for your privacy!

P.S. - Had you accepted my management offer you wouldn't have this problem.

Trust me.
I thought I was the only one who had your number