100% discreet
Fresh N Freaky
Satisfaction Guaranteed
469 952 4057
Welcome back!
Heartbreaker83 right?
So now you are overweight or something?
So now you are overweight or something? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
She has an image gallery pinhead. Find the answer to your distasteful question for yourself
Jam: Legitimate question for someone saying they are a "former spinner." Perhaps she grew 6" in height?
Jam: Legitimate question for someone saying they are a "former spinner." Perhaps she grew 6" in height?

I agree
She has an image gallery pinhead. Find the answer to your distasteful question for yourself Originally Posted by Jam3768
Well, Fucktard. She can answer her own questions.
White knight much?
I've never seen her before in my life. But I was able to check out the pictures in her image gallery and make my own decisions without asking a "fucktard" question.

It also appears you have 2 of your own white knights following your lame ass around. And fyi white knights -- he wasn't asking about her height and surely you are aware of that
^^^^ Look, I'm under my Long Distance ATF

See her latest review and pics on her showcase. She has nice tits and a great smile though! I'm certain that her no longer being a spinner (which she announced) does not affect her service as a great Provider. There is someone for everyone

Happy Hobbying!
^^^^ Look, I'm under my Long Distance ATF

See her latest review and pics on her showcase. She has nice tits and a great smile though! I'm certain that her no longer being a spinner (which she announced) does not affect her service as a great Provider. There is someone for everyone

Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
I'm sandwiching you now babe. My long distance ATF between 2 slices of Jam