State: Pennsylvania
Address: Carson St, and Bagel Pl.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dyed light brown (I think) to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: As stated before here, she does look like one of the soft eyed girls in the advertisements. 5'2'' thin, good looking.
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by DetroitBound
Yea, Big Panda. Don't know where I got Budda?

Good thing I didn't call it Big Bubba! Nobody would be going there. lol
So just to clarify,

you told all of us in a post the other day that you copy and paste old reviews to get credit.

You also told all of us that you were done with this site as your premium access was set to expire. A mod even replied to your statement.

So why should we trust or believe a word you say? And I had better not get a single point for this because I am just quoting what Deja Vu said in one of his many outbursts.
Thanks DetroitBound, for clearing that up.
So just to clarify,

you told all of us in a post the other day that you copy and paste old reviews to get credit.

You also told all of us that you were done with this site as your premium access was set to expire. A mod even replied to your statement.

So why should we trust or believe a word you say? And I had better not get a single point for this because I am just quoting what Deja Vu said in one of his many outbursts. Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
I don't C&P encounters, lol, that was satirical. You seem to take things to serious, sometimes. Most guys keep the content to a minimum and a lot of post seem to have the same wording. Different AMP, different name, same story. lol

I was considering closing my account, changed my mind.

You shouldn't believe a thing I say, OR ANYONE ELSE, until you confirm their reports for yourself. That's what I do.

Really like the 'Keyboard Warrior' moniker you came up with. Wish I could use it on here!
Hey, for some reason the mods here like you. You called a poster a rapist, you called out a mod, you said "fuck you" to me, you said you copy and paste reviews, you said you were leaving. You had a mental breakdown, we all saw it. So many people complain about this site and the people running it. The fact that you are still posting here really sums it up.

Back on topic. I got a totally different experience at this place. Went in first thing yesterday waited for them to open actually. Was rushed. Which was odd to me since nobody else was there. Maybe YMMV?
Originally Posted by Déjà vu