Prettiest Studio Girls

Hey y’all!
Newbie here~
I have been searching and came down to Betty, Connie, Eve, Velvet for prettiest girls currently. Can someone confirm? I am planning on seeing them probably in alphabetical order lol. Add your 2 cents to help me out!!
Thank y’all!
Haven’t seen Eve
Seen her before walking by but have fucked her yet
She had model looks

Velvet is very pretty & has a solid fit body nice C boobs not too big not too small, almost look natural & a bubble ass that’s bigger that the average Korean
She has a very pretty face
i saw betty from your list.. she’s one the most beautiful girl i have seen in the hobby.. im new here but have seen many girls in the bay and socal!
I have to go with Cleo. I like the young look she has, natural or very little makeup. Connie is a gorgeous woman, one of the prettiest, but Cleo has more of that young innocent girl look that I like.
U have to add Cloe on your list
In order. Eve, Connie, Velvet, Cleo, Betty
Unfortunately Betty is on vacation so I guess I'll have to see Connie first.
What is your standard for pretty? Have any asian celebrities to compare your standard of beauty to?
I prefer taller and my current bias is Jennie from Blackpink
I prefer taller and my current bias is Jennie from Blackpink Originally Posted by peace116

Not sure what bias means.

Tall in America means like 5'10 for a girl. Had to Google Jennie from Blackpink. Theres nobody currently with car eyes and chubby cheeks like that but with a slim figure.

And I mean no where close is there a girl who looks even similar to Jennie from Blackpink.

I assume since that's who you listed, cat eyes are the highlight feature you want, correct? Not sure i see anyone like that.
You can Google what bias means too lol.. I'm not expecting to find a Jennie look alike here.. yes Cat eye look is what I like thanks for the clarification taller for Asian girls is more like 5'5" and up.. idk why you're mentioning tall in America
In order. Eve, Connie, Velvet, Cleo, Betty Originally Posted by aJohnDough
I've seen only Velvet from this list, but I am still under her spell. She is indeed a looker!

This list looks great though, good info! TY.
I have to go with Cleo. I like the young look she has, natural or very little makeup. Connie is a gorgeous woman, one of the prettiest, but Cleo has more of that young innocent girl look that I like. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
U have to add Cloe on your list Originally Posted by Ashram
Agree. Cleo has looks and body without any language barrier. Of course excellent skills in shower and in the bed. A total package.
I've seen only Velvet from this list, but I am still under her spell. She is indeed a looker! Originally Posted by Silverfox#
And she’s relatively tall. I think she’s the tallest of the SFGs.
Velvet, of all the Asian girls I've seen so far, all studios.