Boa or Yuri

Im having a hard time choosing which one i want to see for my first time. What do you guys think? Im seeing many more reviews of yuri, but boa is catching my eye a little more.
  • Aoi
  • 09-05-2020, 05:36 PM
Have you even passed screening with the studio?
Aoi, are you sponsoring lovely angels? lol, I always see you post about them.
Im going to do the screening soon, planning on coming through dallas next weekend. I make frequent passes through dallas
Boa is good looking but she too tall for me.. As for yuri I’m going to pay her a visit since Some1 said she looks like eve from juju
  • Aoi
  • 09-05-2020, 06:53 PM
Aoi, are you sponsoring lovely angels? lol, I always see you post about them. Originally Posted by Dodobeans
We're in the studio board and the pool of asian talent is relegated pretty tightly now thanks to the recent events so if you want to call this sponsoring,by all means.
Ive seen both many times. I saw yuri first at top star. Im not sure why, but my last session with her at lovely was so so. I probably wont repeat. Just not clicking.

Boa is young and pretty and a fun time, but the same experience each time. I wish she would change it up a bit. For me its boa hands down, i just click better with her
  • grail
  • 09-05-2020, 08:35 PM
Rebecca!

I saw yuri this morning and had the same experience as Doug, just didn’t click.. should have gone with boa..
And for me the opposite. I have seen both, and didn't click with Boa. I would also like to say, regarding ALL the glowing reviews of Boa, (and there are many), I thought she was pretty average looking and really, just not my type.

I was too hairy for her, she mentioned that, and maybe she was tired, or just didn't feel well that day, but man, what a lackluster performance.

Yuri, on the other hand, rocked my world. Enthusiastic, energetic, actually seemed like she wanted to be there. Wanted me to Face Fuck her, to show me she could do it.

I did reviews of both them. Please peruse!
I’ve never seen Boa, but Yuri has one of the tightest pussies I’ve ever been in.
I’ve never seen Boa, but Yuri has one of the tightest pussies I’ve ever been in. Originally Posted by Hank3fan
+1 Thank goodness she's Msog,
So I’m new here. I actually managed to pass screening. Have no idea how, but I just looked at A post somewhere Here on how to get through screening (tips and stuff) I Just provided sufficient info to verify me. It was good with them and I got to see Yuri! She’s friendly, easy to talk to (slight language barrier, but doable) msog. Overall she was great! I want to see Boa though. I have a preference for tall. And when she’s into it. She’s gives great BJs! Let’s Go is right about Yuri being open about face fucking. It was a bit awkward at 1st, but she just got better and better. I’ll be back with another post when I get to see Boa
Don't forget Rebecca, she's slightly taller in my opinion. And she got an amazingly natural chest that desperately needed attention which I tended to. I got reviews on both of them to give you an imagine of body type.
  • Aoi
  • 09-08-2020, 05:37 PM
Yoko hits the ground running, too