Traveling Providers come to Orlando

nice try, lol
nice try, lol Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Ummmmm...yeah! Isn't Orlando in Florida? You know, where they believe/pretend that the Global Pandemic doesn't exist... Good luck with that!
Yeah Florida

They have a lower death rate per capita than New york, new jersey, and connecticut.
Arizona girl here, but live in Florida it’s not that bad I promise <3
Yeah Florida

They have a lower death rate per capita than New york, new jersey, and connecticut. Originally Posted by jajake56
Death rate - That's your standard??
You have to consider these two very important factors:
1) Density of the population
2) Denseness of the population

I suspect you fall into category #2
Arizona girl here, but live in Florida it’s not that bad I promise <3 Originally Posted by Jadec5717
I heard Florida is full of cheap guys, and all the beautiful women from Latin America that think $100 is like $1,000 have really driven the market prices down.

I was on the local board :Independent Girls: and i would literally get random messages from men telling me i was out of control charging $500/hr LMAO and to get the fuck off their board! HAHAHAHA
I had one appointment with a guy from that board who was visiting Chicago, and he emailed/texted me about a month after the appointment telling me he was in financial hardship and could i send him his money back! LMMFAO
I haven’t heard of the board independent girls but I’ve only been doing this for a year. And I’ve had any cheap guys ever try to book me or ask for the money back. My donation is 450 & I thankfully haven’t encountered any of that in Florida. I think it’s the younger generation who has entered this world that have made it in a way kind of suck LOL

I heard Florida is full of cheap guys, and all the beautiful women from Latin America that think $100 is like $1,000 have really driven the market prices down.

I was on the local board :Independent Girls: and i would literally get random messages from men telling me i was out of control charging $500/hr LMAO and to get the fuck off their board! HAHAHAHA
I had one appointment with a guy from that board who was visiting Chicago, and he emailed/texted me about a month after the appointment telling me he was in financial hardship and could i send him his money back! LMMFAO Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle