URL / Website: https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...m/738675277667
City: Hammond
State: Louisiana
Address: Hammond Motel
Activities: bodyrub, bbbj,pros,tittyfk,
Hair Length and Color: shoulder, reddish
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: tall about 5'8 roughly 180 a little flabby but she wore it well
Recommendation: Yes
Glad it worked out for you.

Your link is bad, this is a working one.
https://new-orleans.skipthegames.com...m/738675277667
180#??? Her pics must be a little old. I tried setting something up with her b4 COVID and she called me twice out of the blue... we only briefly texted before that. She just freaked me out a little with those calls. I blocked her.
Was full service available or offered? And what time frame was the booking. Thanks.

Feel free to pm if you don’t wanna post.
  • 06-10-2020, 12:20 PM
met her about 1pm on Saturday and yes FS was offered but neither of us had a cover
I didn’t mean what time you actually booked. booked.? “Time frame”

Was it an hour session. Hh qk. Msog? Or one nutt? Since she won’t be forthcoming with info until your face to face (no business via call or text I’ve heard from others) that stuff is important to know. Especially given how much you paid so we have perspective of what to expect.
  • 06-10-2020, 04:02 PM
lol ok, yes she said it was a flat rate regardless of how long it took as long as it was reasonable. I was there about hour and 15, 2 shots not a problem .
Appreciate it man.

Ever since the fiasco of that current bbbj thread, I’ve been very hesitant to inquire with ladies of interest directly via text. For most I deal with it’s no issue, as they understand. If they refuse or ignore I move on. But I heard from a fellow hobby dawg who inquired with this particular provider she won’t answer basic stuff. Phone or text. Which leaves you blind business wise based on what she wants to do that day with you. Like you paying her to see your is a privilege and a blessing and you have no say so or creative control to ask for what you want until the money is safely in her hand. Fuq that. Lol.

So now when I inquire about a lady I send her a very thorough p411 message with a very descript profile of what I’m seeking. It’s saved me time and patience of having to ask. Although I still confirm.

And guess what. Some ladies still don’t read it. And rather I text them instead. Which defeats the whole purpose of it since most text to confirm. It’s a damn nightmare and as soon as I collect a few local regulars to see won’t be worried about seeing new ones based on the skepticism of seeing someone first time that’s for sure.

Anyways thanks for your info dude. Might save some of us a lot of perceived trouble.