Rip uou off

What's with the ad on stg title all rip you off she is in 2 different ad different phone number use to be at Scottish inn on central
Somebody has an stg account and have a thing for the woman she is doxxing Just steals a photo or two to say the community she is a fraud. May or may not be at that place n may or may not give real name. Would think stg who kill the ads n the acct but maybe no one complained n stg not that great at policing content. Just stay far away. It is a competitor, a handler, an ex, a dissatisfied customer, or whoever else who wants to hurt her. Have these every now n then, best to just ignore
Thank you was wonder gad a couple tex she supposedly dies pegging which I'm interested in
Agree with Tomb ... even if she's not ripping people off... it's usually a handler that they broke away from and things can get really crazy. They live in a different world than we live in.
I think Aliyah from tryst would oblige. Even if you have to bring your own toy.
There were cpl more that just not coming to mind but when I think of them I'll send you info on the pegging friendly providers.
Thank you