Phone: 6193578248
Email Address: GloryLuvv@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://jackson.backpage.com/FemaleEs...w-girl/6988647
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: North Jackson
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: This girl is amazing. Saw her for the first time today and I will be back tonight for more. Great body, personality is amazing, one of the nicest girls I have met. Don't pass this one up. There is a lot of bad experiences on BP but this is not one of them. Give her a call, you will not be disappointed.
Session Length: 30
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Nice sized breasts, pierced! Great looking butt, I mean great, like really great, especially from behind.
Recommendation: Yes
U didn't list the activities at all. U spen all your time giving out compliments without truly reviewing her. It's reviews like this that make me wonder if they are real at all
*Comments removed by staff - providers are prohibited from posting in the review forums*
He wasn't questioning if you were real he was asking if the review was because it doesn't sound like it. 1) providers aren't supposed to see the reviews I thought 2) I seen this provider she ok but nothing to write home about. Just an average provider there for the donation didn't seem to be enjoying herself and didn't make the experience memorable at all.
Thanks papajohn. U are correct
He wasn't questioning if you were real he was asking if the review was because it doesn't sound like it. 1) providers aren't supposed to see the reviews I thought 2) I seen this provider she ok but nothing to write home about. Just an average provider there for the donation didn't seem to be enjoying herself and didn't make the experience memorable at all. Originally Posted by Papajohn_31
Anyone can see the public parts of a review. Only the Rest of the Story is hidden to all but Premium Access members. A Registered Member can reply to a review, and they can reply, although providers who are Registered Members are not allowed to post - she will be scolded by a moderator and her comments are likely to be removed. Verified Providers are prevented by the system from posting a reply to a review.

Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for a new provider who has not yet been verified to reply to a review of themselves because they have not read or have chosen to ignore the ECCIE guidelines.

Hope this helps.

JaG
...It's reviews like this that make me wonder if they are real at all Originally Posted by Sexstarved004
And stats like this do not help:
Join Date: Mar 28, 2014 - (That's a long time for only 1 post)
Reviews: 1