Roll Call

Let's see who is out there!

I am a hobbiest and lurker..LOL!
Wish I could find more time and funds for hobbing..

My ATF Albany lady is Sara of Albany ( no surprise).
The lady I miss the most is Nia Perez.
My wish would be for better AMP and asian services in this area...

Best of luck on the new Albany/Hudson Valley section....
Been hobbying on and off for quite some time. Anyone know if Aleena Sky will come back to the area? My Atf was Gabrielle. Too bad she retired.
Hi my name is Phil Ander and I'm located in the Lower Hudson Valley.
Located in Western MA, but do most of my hobby activity in the Albany area.
A hobbyist on vacation that travels to Albany regularly.

Now that Albany and the Hudson Valley has it's own section it is about time for AB to reactivate her membership!!!!
Veronica yay
  • kelib
  • 03-11-2013, 10:57 AM
I do most activity in/around Albany, but do hit the Syracuse - Binghamton - Scranton I 81 corridor from time to time.
Also should ad that I am open for suggestion on good Albany providers...
Also should ad that I am open for suggestion on good Albany providers... Originally Posted by kelib

Look up VB is awesome.

Albany Blond
Sara
Sweet Destiny

Are just a few.
  • iggy
  • 03-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Iggy Here !!

The original member of the Alb / HV area . Bak when Eccie was brand new, it was i who talked Tbone into Splitting the Up State area from NYC.

Once again I convinced St C to split us from W NY.

We do owe ST C a thank you for doing it, some time ago he promise me it would get done, was going to take time, well it is Here Make good use of it.

Iggy
Been hobbying on and off for quite some time. Anyone know if Aleena Sky will come back to the area? My Atf was Gabrielle. Too bad she retired. Originally Posted by justforfun2112
I meet Gabrielle once. I think she maybe my ATF "visiting" lady...Yes she is missed.
I am an Albany consumer. I hope the new added area site brings forth some of the local providers.
In Syracuse. Albany for business occasionally. Not a fan of the split! Two places to keep up with!
Iggy,

Well done and thanks. I do not often hobby where I live, but with less travel in my future that will likely change, and breaking us out is helpful.

Thanks again.
I'll chime in here. Out of the finger lakes area but frequent Albany. I now have 2 sites to check but may make it easier. Sara of Albany my fav so far
  • iggy
  • 03-11-2013, 02:47 PM
is this the gabrielle your talking about, she hasn't gone anywhere just UTR .