Looking To Tour Albany & Hudson Valley Area...Suggestions?

Hello everyone!!! I was looking to start traveling in April and I want to stop in the Albany area and the Hudson Valley area. I would love any info/help as far as what areas are more popular than others. I'd greatly appreciate the help..please feel free to message me if you'd like...thanks so much!! xo

bustyally
Hello everyone!!! I was looking to start traveling in April and I want to stop in the Albany area and the Hudson Valley area. I would love any info/help as far as what areas are more popular than others. I'd greatly appreciate the help..please feel free to message me if you'd like...thanks so much!! xo

bustyally Originally Posted by bustyally
For Albany I'd say the nicer incall locations at the SUNY area or the airport area. Downtown is a pain.
As an Albany provider stay away from best western on western avenue near SUNY albany. Hotel staff will call police if they see too much activity going to your room.
Also stay away from ramada as well as motel 6 on watervliet ave as cops circle parking lot constantly because of the neighborhood.
SUnY area... Washington ave. extended stay America is nice, crest wood suits, or Marriott home wood suites. Red carpet is ok but very low on the luxury scale.. Just a click or two above an hourly.... But NO questions asked.

Wolf road, holiday inn turf is nice as is the wolf road Marriott . Red roof in is inexpensive but again on the low end.
Good luck
Let us know when your in town!

Peace
PK
White Plains. Westchester County. Rich Guys.
Thank you all so far for the feedback here and in pm's....I really appreciate it!!! I am taking notes!!!
Also try and stay away from latham area. Reliable source says busts are soon coming for anyone staying in latham hotels. Not exactly sure when just figured I would give a heads up so you can be able to stay safe.
Looked at your web page......love what you did with the oreos!.......so are you as sweet as they are?
Thank you again Sweet Destiny for the info...much appreciated!!
Looked at your web page......love what you did with the oreos!.......so are you as sweet as they are? Originally Posted by soldierboy44

ABSOLUTELY!!!! It's all about that sweet white creamy filling....right????
Thank you again Sweet Destiny for the info...much appreciated!! Originally Posted by bustyally
You are very welcome. Have fun/safe providing in the Albany/HV area!!