URL / Website: n/a
City: Richardson
State: Texas
Address: 75/Spring Valley
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length. straight. brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: 5'5". MM C cup. eraser nipples.
Recommendation: No
Man, sorry you had a bad time with TN. I wanted to see her this weekend but I couldn't find a good time.
Fat? Rolls? Not unless she put on a lot of lbs in a very short time. I have always had a good time with Nina. You say you give "yes" But put a "no" Recommendation.
I don’t know TN but from this read I think any day for anyone with you would be a bad day.
Man, sorry you had a bad time with TN. I wanted to see her this weekend but I couldn't find a good time. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Yeah, I’ve had good times with her in the past but this just didn’t measure up.

Fat? Rolls? Not unless she put on a lot of lbs in a very short time. I have always had a good time with Nina. You say you give "yes" But put a "no" Recommendation. Originally Posted by MYQUEST
Never said she was fat, but I did mention rolls. She had them 6 months ago and they are even more prominent now. Not being mean but simply stating facts. If you have seen her in the past year, denying the fat rolls is simply being disingenuous. I give a “yes” for her past proven sessions, but a “no” for this one.

I don’t know TN but from this read I think any day for anyone with you would be a bad day. Originally Posted by bennie
Oh fuck off. I had a bad session and reviewed it 100% truthfully.
I just had a great time with her today. Yeah, she’s not a 20 something hardbody, but gave a great massage and all the extras everyone has posted before. Positive review coming.