Is this too much to ask?

Being new to eccie and p411 has it's disadvantages and the biggest one is nobody knows you and can vouch for you. I did finally see a provider who was willing to see a newbie and had a great time or at least I thought. I wrote a very nice review in which I am sure helped her out with some exposure. My question is it too much too ask for that provider to give me an ok on p411 or return an email or phone call for a reference. I have sent her an email just to see if there was something I did wrong but no response as of yet. Just want some opinions to see if I am out of line or expecting too much.

Thanks
No its not too much to ask.
Send a message to p411 and ask them to follow up with the provider as to why she won't give you an OK.
Not at all too much to ask . Infact it is encouraged on P411. Send a p411 request again, email her or call her as to why you got no response. And if you still get no response, contact Gina of P411. Hope this helps.
I have sent 2 requests through p411 and I know that she has been on there since then cause it shows their last visit date. I just dont want to be a dick, but it is preventing me from seeing other providers on here that require that ok.
I have sent 2 requests through p411 and I know that she has been on there since then cause it shows their last visit date. I just dont want to be a dick, but it is preventing me from seeing other providers on here that require that ok. Originally Posted by dmoney
In that case,contact Gina of P411. They have a chat facility and you chat with P411 moderators online with your issue and they will help you out.
At one point, it was mandatory that we responded to your request in a certain period of time or we got "suspended," but I'm not sure if that is still the case so check with Gina. I feel the way you do. I get requests for that "ok" but never a review. So I feel your pain!

Meg
Giving you an o.k. is one of the very few requirements P411 asks for in exchange for free advertising and screening.

(If the date wasn't o.k, the provider needs to write to P411 immediately and explain. Gina has said not to wait because if a negative review appears and THEN the lady complains about the client it just looks like retaliation and she's suspicious of the complaint.)