Claire's biz seems slow.... She's been posting more than usual... Some of you boy scouts should consider seeing her....

Lot's of things to consider that could make you want to see her....

1) She is a repeat performer on the bareback list and the Central Texas BB List... Do a Search here on ECCIE and you can find a picture she posted after getting cream pied....

2) Are you shy and can't muster up the courage to see her? Go see Claire and tell her some things about you... She will get the details out to lots of people during pillowtalk, having a drink or playing Cards against Humanities.

3) She can discuss matters with you some of the whores can't.... She's "one of the guys" with a Mandle to keep herself up to date....

Plenty more reasons.....

This threAD brought to you by Observing.....
Lot's of things to consider that could make you want to see her....

1) She is a repeat performer on the bareback list and the Central Texas BB List... Do a Search here on ECCIE and you can find a picture she posted after getting cream pied....

2) Are you shy and can't muster up the courage to see her? Go see Claire and tell her some things about you... She will get the details out to lots of people during pillowtalk, having a drink or playing Cards against Humanities.

3) She can discuss matters with you some of the whores can't.... She's "one of the guys" with a Mandle to keep herself up to date....

Plenty more reasons.....

This threAD brought to you by Observing..... Originally Posted by Whispers
Who is her Mandle?
Don't act like a weasel and drop my name/handle in little bitty red letters in your post.
Man up and state your case.

burden of proof
phrase of burden
the obligation to prove one's assertion.
I'm sure her business is fine. Too bad some of the other gals who are more sensitive are probably not doing as well. But that is funny isn't it. Call them names and then try to cause financial problems? Shame on you again silly.
ive never seen her name on the BB list and can find no picture of her being barebacked.

but then again that wont matter since you had had a grudge against her for a long time.
almost as if your obsessed...
DAYYYYMMM Whispers. You just can't BUY this level of promotion and copy!!! I'm jealous, I really am. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!

Let's see...(drums fingers against lips)...what ammo could Whispers use to destroy, ahem, I mean promote, ahem I mean destroy my business?

I was kicked out MENSA for failing the "Would You Gargle Neil de Grasse Tyson's Baby Batter?" (I answered affirmative)

I broke Mata Leon's hip in an Indian Leg Wrestling competition. (ripped the entire muther off in truth. That's why he's always such a bitchy little pinecone. Sorry Mata. Send me the bill for that prosthetic mmm'kaaay?)

I've faked every orgasm I've ever had with TS SL. EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. And she wears waay too much lipstick and Aqua Velva for my taste but that's just me.

I'm just trying to beat you to the punch Whispers, to "out" myself before you out me darlin'. Quick thinker. That's me.
DAYYYYMMM Whispers. You just can't BUY this level of promotion and copy!!! I'm jealous, I really am. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!

Let's see...(drums fingers against lips)...what ammo could Whispers use to destroy, ahem, I mean promote, ahem I mean destroy my business?

I was kicked out MENSA for failing the "Would You Gargle Neil de Grasse Tyson's Baby Batter?" (I answered affirmative)

I broke Mata Leon's hip in an Indian Leg Wrestling competition. (ripped the entire muther off in truth. That's why he's always such a bitchy little pinecone. Sorry Mata. Send me the bill for that prosthetic mmm'kaaay?)

I've faked every orgasm I've ever had with TS SL. EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. And she wears waay too much lipstick and Aqua Velva for my taste but that's just me.

I'm just trying to beat you to the punch Whispers, to "out" myself before you out me darlin'. Quick thinker. That's me. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
I luv the humor...i need to meet you sometime....hopefully you will still be in business and have avoided being being targeted in a whispers attack thread
I luv the humor...i need to meet you sometime....hopefully you will still be in business and have avoided being being targeted in a whispers attack thread Originally Posted by bachus
WHISPERS. WOULDN'T. DARE!!!! (points saggy titty OIO liver spotted shakey arthritic finger not-so-menacingly at Whispers)

Lol
I've faked every orgasm I've ever had with TS SL. EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. And she wears waay too much lipstick and Aqua Velva for my taste but that's just me Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
there isn't enough lipstick in the world for that pile of pusillanimous porcine putrefaction.
Holy fuck that's some damn good alliteration.
This is a straight-up attack thread by Whispers, a pretty vicious one at that. What happened to not allowing personal attacks? He's not only attacking personally, he's clearly trying to damage her business. Pretty fucking low life... this is what happens when an "uppity provider" takes Whispers to task. If he can't beat her in an argument, he goes after her on a personal level.
I agree. It is a straight up attack thread by whispers who wants to hurt CSB. He thrives on hurting women, humiliating women and doing everything her can to mess with their money. With that said, he is allowed to continue with this behavior because he didn't break the letter of the rules. Just the spirit. That's really unfortunate.
Holy fuck that's some damn good alliteration. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina

i consider that high praise from the epitome of eruptive erudition
It's very obvious who the females are that scared that Whispers and SL.
  • Old-T
  • 04-30-2017, 02:06 PM
This is a straight-up attack thread by Whispers, a pretty vicious one at that. What happened to not allowing personal attacks? He's not only attacking personally, he's clearly trying to damage her business. Pretty fucking low life... this is what happens when an "uppity provider" takes Whispers to task. If he can't beat her in an argument, he goes after her on a personal level. Originally Posted by Bobave
Unfortunately that seems to be the scumbag wild west that this forum has become (note: the adjective "scumbag" refers to the current tennor of the board--if anyone thinks certain individuals are scumbags, that is their opinion, not necessarilly mine)--with the complete acceptance of such by the mods here. If Whisper or SL posts it, it by definition is humor and not an attack.

Obviously the definition of "polite" and "personal attack" is different in Texas.