She lost by 70%....says election was rigged!

• WTF
  • 05-28-2022, 08:37 AM
Evidently bambino is her campaign manager!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d5c61972febe22

Far-right favorite Kandiss Taylor received just 3.4 percent of the vote in Georgia’s GOP primary for governor on Tuesday, less than one-twentieth of current Gov. Brian Kemp’s 73.7 percent of the vote. But that isn’t stopping Taylor from refusing to concede and claiming the election was “rigged.”

Taylor, a Trump loyalist who campaigned with the slogan “Jesus Guns Babies” and promised to “stand up to the Luciferian Cabal,” simply believes it’s impossible that she lost this spectacularly
Of course it was rigged!
... One thing is for certain - I surely WOULD NOT believe
either of you earbores if ya tryed to give me the right time o' day.

So YOUR view on what's rigged and what's not is rather meaningless.
Just sayin'

#### Salty
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2022, 01:30 PM
... One thing is for certain - I surely WOULD NOT believe
either of you earbores if ya tryed to give me the right time o' day.

So YOUR view on what's rigged and what's not is rather meaningless.
Just sayin'

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The time today is for you to STFU thirty!
I thought the post was about Stacy Abrahams...
It absolutely was rigged. I sent in a forensic team, and we had her at 3.54% of the vote. We are going to keep re-counting, I bet by the 24th count she will be declared the Winner!

The Forum Dummies will either defend her, snark, or pretend they didn't read this. None of them will admit this Woman is wrong. Not a single one.
  • WTF
  • 05-28-2022, 01:48 PM
I thought the post was about Stacy Abrahams... Originally Posted by bb1961
Might be time for you to stop thinking and start listening
Listening to you...now you're a comedian!!
It absolutely was rigged. I sent in a forensic team, and we had her at 3.54% of the vote. We are going to keep re-counting, I bet by the 24th count she will be declared the Winner!

The Forum Dummies will either defend her, snark, or pretend they didn't read this. None of them will admit this Woman is wrong. Not a single one. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You never miss a chance to bloviate...
Stupidity is not monopolized by either the left are the right.

Each party has their nut cases.

I am glad Kemp won. We do not need to hand the Georgia Governorship over to the likes of Stacey Abrahams.

I am glad Kemp won. We do not need to hand the Georgia Governorship over to the likes of Stacey Abrahams. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It's Abrams. Did you have Abraham Lincoln on the brain? Freudian slip?

May the best Man ( yeah, I said it.. No Freudian, LOL) win. But don't whine about a rigged election if your Man doesn't win. Republicans need to grow the fuck up.
Evidently bambino is her campaign manager!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...d5c61972febe22

Far-right favorite Kandiss Taylor received just 3.4 percent of the vote in Georgia’s GOP primary for governor on Tuesday, less than one-twentieth of current Gov. Brian Kemp’s 73.7 percent of the vote. But that isn’t stopping Taylor from refusing to concede and claiming the election was “rigged.”

Taylor, a Trump loyalist who campaigned with the slogan “Jesus Guns Babies” and promised to “stand up to the Luciferian Cabal,” simply believes it’s impossible that she lost this spectacularly Originally Posted by WTF
You claimed your limp dick was rigged!!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
It's Abrams. Did you have Abraham Lincoln on the brain? Freudian slip?

May the best Man ( yeah, I said it.. No Freudian, LOL) win. But don't whine about a rigged election if your Man doesn't win. Republicans need to grow the fuck up. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Come off that bull shit.

The Democrat Party is one of the most corrupt organizations in the Republic.

Their actions show that they are not “the loyal opposition. They want to fundamentally change the very ideals that make The United States of America the most free and greatest Country in the history of man kind.

You might buy into the swill that the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, AOC and that idiot in the White House dish out, which amounts to taking The USA down to Third World Status.

I’ll back candidates that want to make America great, and keep it that way.
Come off that bull shit.

Their actions show that they are not “the loyal opposition. They want to fundamentally change the very ideals that make The United States of America the most free and greatest Country in the history of man kind.

You might buy into the swill that the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, AOC and that idiot in the White House dish out, which amounts to taking The USA down to Third World Status.

I’ll back candidates that want to make America great, and keep it that way. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You mad Bro? Did my Lincoln joke hit a nerve?

If I was in Georgia, I would vote for Kemp. Try not to let humor rankle you so much.
Come off that bull shit.

I’ll back candidates that want to make America great, and keep it that way. Originally Posted by Jackie S
You are full of shit. The USA is the most fucked up country on the planet among 1st world countries.