TRUMP Lays Down the Law

... G'day You-inzers, (NICE Steelers Win!)

... So, President Trump has layed down the Law.
Warning all the Election cheaters that they
will face Prosecution to the Fullest Extent of the Law
when He is back-on as President. ...

... I've covered some of the election cheating
in me Award-Winning "Georgia Election" threads.
Go take a gecko there if you have a chance.

... Glad to see President Trump push for Election Integrity.
For Truth, Justice and the American Way! ...

#### Salty
Yeah I saw that he's got his fucking nerve!

... G'day You-inzers, (NICE Steelers Win!)

... So, President Trump has layed down the Law.
Warning all the Election cheaters that they
will face Prosecution to the Fullest Extent of the Law
when He is back-on as President. ...

... I've covered some of the election cheating
in me Award-Winning "Georgia Election" threads.
Go take a gecko there if you have a chance.

... Glad to see President Trump push for Election Integrity.
For Truth, Justice and the American Way! ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Isn’t it strange that Joey Bribes keeps extending Trumps EO 13848 every year. Just did it again yesterday. Makes you wonder who’s really in charge.

https://t.me/STR1KER17/44528

Mebbe that’s why Zuckerberg mysteriously wrote a letter to Congress basically admitting to election interference. Connect the dots

Here it is;

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...tes-elections/
13848 is for "foreign" interference.
... And THIS warning is for any NEW Interference and voter fraud
in the upcoming election. ... As well as the Past.

#### Salty
13848 is for "foreign" interference. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
The fine print

that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in: any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security:

(i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election;

(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or

(iii) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, any person whose property or interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order.
He laid down nothing. He's got zero power at the moment. And if he loses, even fewer people will care than do today.
He laid down nothing. He's got zero power at the moment. And if he loses, even fewer people will care than do today. Originally Posted by HDGristle
Yep. He's completely powerless at the moment, and will continue to be ad infinitum. His words about electoral interference mean nothing. He had ZERO evidence the first time around, and less than zero now. He's the dickhead who cried wolf.
Plenty of evidence, but he would ha eto investigate himself! 1/6 wasn't only an insurrection it was also election interference! Hes a piece of shit!
Stright from the horses ass!

Yep. He's completely powerless at the moment, and will continue to be ad infinitum. His words about electoral interference mean nothing. He had ZERO evidence the first time around, and less than zero now. He's the dickhead who cried wolf. Originally Posted by tommy156
And you think this proclamation is going to HELP him win an election.
Is this when he gets his “revenge” as he calls it?
Hey Charley. The Fake News President is gonna jail you if you don't vote for him in Nov more than you have ever voted before in your whole life.

Help him win and you'll never have to vote again... or you'll be in jail like never before in our history. Many people are saying it. They can't believe it.
Too funny HD. Like never before!
https://t.me/ChristianPatriotNews/16054

Go ahead, try it. When Trump says “professional” scrutiny, who do you think he’s talking about.