GIRLS...WHAT AGE GROUP DO YOU LIKE?

Hey Girls,

What age group of men do you like to see? 20's,30's.40's,50's,60's+

Just curious
Thanks
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-02-2011, 06:39 PM
I prefer 100's... but 20s and 50s will do.
29-76
Is old and fat an age group?

netman

PS: OK, OK... I'll admit that I just wanted to be under Safire.
I prefer late 40's because for some reason they tend to be nicer to women. Plus they aint to to old at that age.
I have had wonderful clients in all of the above mentioned age brackets...so no preference for me.
I don't have a preference, either, except that I used to have that "Rule of 54" thing going. But I'm always being surprised that (sometimes) someone in his 30's has the finesse of someone in their 50's, which used to be the age that I thought men peaked at their sexual know how.

And that is what is the most pleasant thing to me with regard to clients. I like an experienced man. After all, like a friend of mine used to say, "Innocence is Overrated". When a man has a lot of experience with women, and there are always exceptions to this rule, age really doesn't play into it.

I have also found that men who explore in this sphere are generally better in bed overall, and that extends to the age range as well.

So overall, age doesn't matter to me.

Elisabeth
FNG, they like you age group... just like they like my age group...
I prefer 100's... but 20s and 50s will do. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
FUCKING PERFECT!
And those "ages" with the former president's pics on them should be the biggest and best reason a provider should give a hobbyist a great++ session, regardless of physical age, race, or size.
Yeah ... lemme open my wallet and see how old I am today. I'll prolly stop when I turn 300 ... but I'm sure many ladies would prefer I keep going higher.

Sometimes I think it must be distasteful maybe even repulsive to see and old guy like me ... cavorting with some hawt young thing. Thank goodness .. I don't have to watch ... myself.
I prefer DD.
It depends on what I'm looking for.

If I want to be banged silly, I will take my 25-30 guys

If I want a BFE I will take my 50 and up.

If I want a combination of both, I will take my 31-49
40's +
I prefer 35 +

I absolutely hate to see guys under 3o ( 19 - 25 )
(Because Im a Cougar and its makes it hard to focus on reality lol)