Are All The Eccie Photograhers Only Located In Texas?

I guess Texas is like the New York of the south, but really are ALL the photographers only in Texas? I mean yeah I like about 3 hours away from the state line but still.

Maybe I'm just overreacting but the question still stands.
Most of us that advertise on eccie are in Houston or Dallas but some of us travel.
Obviously you live in the wrong State.

Obviously you live in the wrong State.

Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Blame my mother, I always do
  • R.M.
  • 06-11-2013, 12:30 PM
http://www.meganlove.net/

I can't say enough good things about this lady. We updated my photos last Friday afternoon.
She does travel.
I guess Texas is like the New York of the south, but really are ALL the photographers only in Texas? I mean yeah I like about 3 hours away from the state line but still.

Maybe I'm just overreacting but the question still stands. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Well some of us hobbyist have helped some of the ladies with pictures so they can update her showcase. Now its a different story if a lady is wanting photos edited to hide there imperfections or make them look younger than they really are.

Maybe I'm just overreacting but the question still stands. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
You should do a tour around Texas - Check out some of the fellas in Dallas - Jose Luis, DErotica, etc. or come over to Houston and give me or ItchyFeet a call. Texas does have some awesome professional photographers that help a lot of providers with their showcases, videos, etc.

I planned a trip to NWA and Little Rock a few months back but it did not pan out so if I do it again I'll drop you a note but like I said, come on over to Texas....road trips rock or so I've been told
Well some of us hobbyist have helped some of the ladies with pictures so they can update her showcase. Now its a different story if a lady is wanting photos edited to hide there imperfections or make them look younger than they really are. Originally Posted by shorty
Well I don't want photoshopped photos, but I also don't want crappy, blurry, cell phone photos taken by a guy with his hand on his balls.
You should do a tour around Texas - Check out some of the fellas in Dallas - Jose Luis, DErotica, etc. or come over to Houston and give me or ItchyFeet a call. Texas does have some awesome professional photographers that help a lot of providers with their showcases, videos, etc.

I planned a trip to NWA and Little Rock a few months back but it did not pan out so if I do it again I'll drop you a note but like I said, come on over to Texas....road trips rock or so I've been told Originally Posted by DDBD Photography
I added Jose to my Facebook. He does amazing photos.

So far I've been cropping out my face on my photos that I do with glamour photos here in Little Rock. Of course they're the same photos I post on my modeling page so every now and again I get guys that actually know me to ask if they can have a freebie session. (yeah right)

I might make a road trip down there one day but if I ever do it'll be to work with non-hobby related photographers.

Oh and road trips are only fun when traveling with college age friends and multiple bathroom breaks to creepy gas stations
Lol those are fun road trips :-)

Best advice I can give is don't mix modeling and provider images. I shoot weddings, fashion, beauty, celebs, etc. and I can't tell you how many providers I see on modelmayhem or OMP.

Find a professional and update your showcase and your modeling port. I do both for a lot of providers and if the person you work with is professional and.hobby friendly then it is all part of the job. Check the credentials and references, check the work, if they say they are published or have done work with magazines the see it. Jose, DErotica, myself, and a few others here have done the.work, have invested time and training into our profession and try to make sure your shooting experience is the best professional experience possible and I don't think you have to worry about any of us having one hand on our balls while we shoot with yoy :-)