URL / Website: https://baton-rouge.skipthegames.com...s/559659875719
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: -
Activities: Wasting time
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Only saw pictures.
Recommendation: No
Anybody ever asks for a deposit, my response is always the same. “No Thanks, have a nice day.” I will not respond to them after that, cause I know they are up to no good.
Damn man.. your two encounters were scams. You need to do more research man… If someone ask for a deposit, you better feel shy and don’t send the money.. And don’t meet anyone in excitement bro.. you waited 2 hours.. How did you hold up your sexual desire for 2hours my friend. The girls who are in this business are always straight to the point and so responsive. Whatever the reason they are in this business, they show us at least a gram of kindness and humble (my POV). ��
Is the wrong ad listed above or just the wrong name posted? Alexis is the one in the add, she’s been around for a while. I’ve inquired with her in the past and she never asked for a deposit. Different number than what I had for her, ad does say “new number” though
You should have titled this “no show deposit scammer” so more of these can be apparent. How much was the deposit. Was it a petty party amount?
Try to get cheap pussy and this is what happens. How many of us don’t know at this point that many chicks on StG and Listcrawler are scammers.
Moved to correct forum as per guidelines