where do i post an ad for texahoma sherman area?

Since i asked question in the title please.feel free to answer! Thanks
Hi Tyra - you might try the Wichita Falls/Denton Ads section. I saw a couple other girls post for Sherman under that section in the past. Give it a try ;-)
Sherman and Texoma are both straight north on I75 of Dallas. You could try Dallas as well even though there will be a ton of ads. Looks like Wichita Falls is closer. Good luck that area really doesn't get enough exposure.
Thanks you all and suprisingly it has been.ok but i have only recieved calls from bp. So far no scams just older guys looking for fun.. They seem happy to have ladies visit maybe you all should visit soon. Again thabks!
You're welcome - glad its working out. Stay safe!
You're welcome!!
Backpage is usually where I go to see who's available in Sherman - If you look at the Texas Cities list choose "Texoma" and that covers Sherman, Denison Etc - I wish more if you beauties would come visit - Pickins are slim in Sherman for us guys - so come often, We'd love to have you
It still baffles me how few sections we have in north and east Texas to post ads.
I agree with you Viv....makes it a real pain to hunt around for fun in this area.
I didn't know there was hobbying in Sherman. Actually I'm still learning new places.