Greece: A discussion

• grean
  • 05-22-2017, 11:10 AM
Ladies,

What made you decide to go to Greece?

For those who haven't but are considering making trips, what concerns do have keeping you from making the trip?

What would put those concerns to rest?
  • IMN2U
  • 05-22-2017, 12:10 PM
Answer to all three questions:

Going slow at first and having enough grease. You gotta keep it lubricated!
"I'm an unabashed butt slut with an emphatic desire to partake in ass play and Greek...with anal, I can often reach levels of intensity and sensitivity that drive me absolutely wild...it's like my partner and I are journeying together through an unseen portal to another realm... At times I can even take fast and hard thrusts, though that is best reserved for once one has slowly eased in and built up a nice momentum...

An abundance of lubrication is best. And clear, compassionate communication with your partner is crucial."
What lena said is totally true....most of my reviews involve greek as well & i like it balls deep!!!
Gyros are real good ... especially the greasy ones.
I decided to go Greece being curious. An ex gf wanted to try it, so we did, and loved it. When I was a full service hobbyist I only greeked a few times,I found it better with a rw gf because of the no condom rule in the rw.
I haven't taken the plunge to Greece yet....

Not saying I'm on the prowl... Because I'm always getting offers.... But the little things I've tried to explore don't feel good to me....unless I'm very very aroused....pressure from a thumb or finger feels nice..

Also I guess I'm too scared of condoms breaking.... Too risky...

Who's a good trainer...and no someone who thinks they are...I mean really a good trainer...?
I've only visited once. I didn't think it was all that great but perhaps I need a better tour guide.
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2017, 10:31 AM
I haven't taken the plunge to Greece yet....

Not saying I'm on the prowl... Because I'm always getting offers.... But the little things I've tried to explore don't feel good to me....unless I'm very very aroused....pressure from a thumb or finger feels nice..

Also I guess I'm too scared of condoms breaking.... Too risky...

Who's a good trainer...and no someone who thinks they are...I mean really a good trainer...? Originally Posted by Analeese
Being very aroused is everything along with some tongue action to get it nice and slippery before entry, I suggest start off with some plugs and vibrators
Being very aroused is everything along with some tongue action to get it nice and slippery before entry, I suggest start off with some plugs and vibrators Originally Posted by BLM69
Would having short arms affect this lol? I have a hard time with sekdies too because my short arms lol... Probably a stupid question
Sheer curiosity started it all.
I've been indulging in buttseckz long before I became a provider.
How do you feel about gyros?
I prefer chicken gyros lol...pretty tasty.
Well I was a young pregnant woman with a baby's daddy who is well endowed. We went to a check up and he found out the baby's head was now pointing down. He said he couldn't imagine fucking me and giving his baby brain damage.
Being young and wanting to keep my man happy, one day after a good dump and a shower I asked him if he wanted to fuck my ass. We took it really slow and we both loved it. I was so embarrassed when the decided to keep and induce me that everyone would just know I had had a big cock in my ass the night before!
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Well I was a young pregnant woman with a baby's daddy who is well endowed. We went to a check up and he found out the baby's head was now pointing down. He said he couldn't imagine fucking me and giving his baby brain damage.
Being young and wanting to keep my man happy, one day after a good dump and a shower I asked him if he wanted to fuck my ass. We took it really slow and we both loved it. I was so embarrassed when the decided to keep and induce me that everyone would just know I had had a big cock in my ass the night before! Originally Posted by tntangie
I can respect a woman that keeps her man happy, great story