Text I got today

I had to put this out there but I put an ad up today and not 10 mins later I got a hostile text message. Obviously he wants to remain anonymous because he didn't pm me, give me his name, or handle 😂

How angry of a person do you have to be to send a text about how I am an "overpriced whore" and attack my age? Yep never hid the fact I am 38 😂 Because I am ancient 😂

I am not a newbie and you aren't going to hurt my feelings if that's what you were trying to do. I may be overpriced to some, but the 20 years in this business have taught me never to put my worth in what others think I should be. All you accomplished was to be put on my block list and made me think maybe I should raise my rates 💕

Casey
If 38 is old then I should be dead. You're the perfect hooker age, let him see a 21 year old that charges $400 an hour and he can complain when she's terrible because she has no experience.
Fuck em....or don't actually....he's mad because he can't afford it...

I wouldn't post my number publicly for reasons just like this...

Edit:@TheEccie..that link in your siggy doesn't work
Casey, you're just starting to blossom at 38!!!
Please make sure you share the number in the ladies area.
Damn Casey, you look real good to me and 38 is not old. Like TheEccie214, I should be dead if that is the case. Ignore the asshole and share his number with the ladies in the Powder Room.
hell I'm 49 and still going even my broken ankle not keeping me away from fun
Ankle is all good now ..
I had to put this out there but I put an ad up today and not 10 mins later I got a hostile text message. Obviously he wants to remain anonymous because he didn't pm me, give me his name, or handle 😂

How angry of a person do you have to be to send a text about how I am an "overpriced whore" and attack my age? Yep never hid the fact I am 38 😂 Because I am ancient 😂

I am not a newbie and you aren't going to hurt my feelings if that's what you were trying to do. I may be overpriced to some, but the 20 years in this business have taught me never to put my worth in what others think I should be. All you accomplished was to be put on my block list and made me think maybe I should raise my rates 💕

Casey Originally Posted by casey_carlin
38 is sexy.......ijs
I consider myself highly trained ���� but seriously there is such variety of ladies available why bother texting if she's not for you. There is someone for everyone spend your energy having fun.

Casey
38.......Ha ! Old ?

Jesus, you're in the sweet spot of wonderful women !
38.......Ha ! Old ?

Jesus, you're in the sweet spot of wonderful women ! Originally Posted by Charlie Brown
That sure sounds nice! When you approach 40, especially as a woman, you know that your child bearing days are done, and you dry out faster for no reason at all, boobs aren't as perky as they used to be...things to get a bit insecure about. Being in the hobby has been nice to boost my self confidence most days, and then there's always that one dipshit dumpster cunt fucker who is either just ignorant and thinks all you have to do is say "let's meet up" with a text and we are just supposed to book him right away. SCREENING is a must!
Nothing makes a weak man angrier than a woman he can't have.
Last time I checked, it's called supply and demand. Macro-economics taught me about what the market will bear.

If he doesn't like it, there are other options !
Fuck em....or don't actually....he's mad because he can't afford it...

I wouldn't post my number publicly for reasons just like this...

Edit:@TheEccie..that link in your siggy doesn't work Originally Posted by Analeese
He missed the ":" after "https".
  • L.A.
  • 07-02-2017, 04:18 PM
I think he probably got what he was really after.