Nashville Questions

\TOP SECRET /
I live in Clarksville, so it's not very far for me to drive down to Nashville for an evening appointment, and even easier on the weekends.

But, aside from getting kicked out of bars with a bunch of army buddies, I'm not familiar with the city at all.

For those who live here or know the area, where would be a good area or two to play? (intersections that I can google would be appreciated!) The only places I've tried so far were near the airport and some place off I-65 on the other side of town.

Also, in case I only have one person to see all weekend, are there any hourly hotels? Houston has lots of Palace Inns (they are everywhere) where they charge like 30/ 2 hrs. While it's not the Opryland, they are clean and perfect for play.

\TOP SECRET/
I have only been in the hobby for 2 years but all of the incalls I have visited have been outside of Davidson County. Brentwood and Cool Springs seem to be the most popular areas. They are both near I-65 a few miles south of Nashville.
I have only seen one hourly motel in Nashville and it is far too seedy for my tastes.
\ SECRET // FIVE EYES /
Thanks. PI's were the only ones in Houston I would visit.
At the advice of a wise new friend on here, it may be best to PM me anything specific.

FOUO, right? ^_^

\ SECRET // FIVE EYES /
Wow. I've had so many replies about this, I'm starting to see why it's quiet.
I may just stick around up north here, Nashville just sounds like more trouble than it's worth :-<
Sadly it seems the metro @holes are winning the battle here.
Brentwood & Cool Springs are best...and there is great shopping too!

have fun!