While Hunter Biden is in The Legal Cross Hairs, it is VP Harris Who Should be Worried!

Hunter Biden is being looked at again, but now it is from the Liberal-Left. But, in my estimation, it is Vice President Harris who should be really worried.

Going after the president's son will damage President Biden going forward towards the election of 2024, but I do not think any progressive liberal really wants Ms. Harris to be the one moving the agenda; not with her performance so fr.

Recall that President Jerald Ford became Vice President, and then President without being elected to either office. What cleared that path for him was the inditement of Vice President Spiro Agnew for corruption, who then resigned as VP. Then of course, President Nixon was forced to resign when faced with certain impeachment and conviction for the Watergate scandal.
\
And THAT is the templet. If the progressives of the "Squad" and others really want their agenda enacted, nobody envisions President Biden as the guy to do it; not now and not after 2024. But VP Harris isn't the woman for it either. The only way to get it done in my mind is to first replace Ms. Harris with a hand-picked, effective progressive then replace Mr. Biden. If Hillery Clinton still wants the job, Ms. Harris should buy life insurance.

If I were VP Harris, I'd get a food taster.
If I were VP Harris, I'd get a food taster. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Blood clots are a better answer... they are all the rage these days. She's triple vaxxed... nobody would think twice and I'll bet she gets cremated faster than you can say "Karmela's knees are bruised"
Blood clots are a better answer... they are all the rage these days. She's triple vaxxed... nobody would think twice and I'll bet she gets cremated faster than you can say "Karmela's knees are bruised" Originally Posted by texassapper

The fat guy is vaxxed also...............
The fat guy is vaxxed also............... Originally Posted by matchingmole
so?
I use the term, "Food Taster" as a euphemism for other subtle forms of foul play.
so? Originally Posted by texassapper
all the rage these days
... And YET - the FAVOURITE to Win the Presidency in 2024.

... Donald J. TRUMP!

### Salty
... And YET - the FAVORITE to Wax for the President in 2024.

... Donald J. TRUMP!

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Joke around all you want on this. Neither of our top administrators are up to the job and everyone knows it. Everyone in a subordinate role at the WH or on the VP staff know it. Every journalist knows it and all the world leaders who have met either one in person know it.

This has nothing to do with policy or politics. It has everything to do with their demonstrated ability to function effectively under pressure. Neither one can do it in a public setting that is not strictly controlled or scripted. Decisions made in quiet privacy. Look at what has or hasn't been done at home and around the world.

President Trump, for all his personality faults, has stood up to world leaders They don't care if he used Twitter at midnight, they either respaced him or feared him.

Besides, it may very well not be Trump in the WH in 2024. Yet: I am certain that it will not be either Mr. Biden or Ms. Harris. Both have been marked for replacement . . .by the Liberal-Left-Progressive power brokers.