Encounter: A Perfect Experience w/ Nadya

User ID: -
Date: 12/3/2019
Name: Nadya
Phone: Will Provide
Email Address: nadya511@mail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nadya-es...nsacola-646365
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Off of 9 Mile, near UWF campus
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mid-back and blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Nadya is tall, read 5'11", with a physique proportioned appropriately to her size with nice, full breasts (at least a D cup) and a great ass. She is a beautiful woman.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review. I’m the same height as you. I’ve also wondered about how the height difference would work out.
Great review. I’m the same height as you. I’ve also wondered about how the height difference would work out. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
The height difference just puts your eyes and mouth at the exactly right level.
Trying to help her get onto p411. If you are a member vouch for her. The picking on P411 for the Panhandle are slim.
I agree joe pickings are slim on P411 which is why I let my membership run out I vouched for Maui but no one else did. Oh well, I plan on seeing Nadya soon since she lives close to me.
I made a point to inform her in advance that she had me in the height department, but that didn't interfere with our fun in any way.
Boomer I’m the same with 411 not much anymore I may resume at the first of the year

I really would like to see Nadya as well I like tall ladies and she looks great
She is also on Eros.com along with Allie. So little money and to big a tdl