Encounter: Second time was not the charm

User ID: -
Date: 12/5/19
Name: Angel Luv
Phone: 6016425397
Email Address: n/a
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...w/311849053717
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Hotel by university Mall
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, Missionary, RCG, doggy
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: This chick is wayyyy fatter than the pics on her add demonstrate. Possibly 50 pounds heavier.
Recommendation: No
It's a great lesson and I'm glad you shared for everyone's benefit, but I wish you would have just walked away from the start. That by far is not the worst possible outcome when things go off the rails.

And yeah, I agree -- SA is the way to go. It's more work but you know, maybe all the games shouldn't be skipped.
From what I can tell, you have to upgrade to be able to do anything on SA, right? TIA
From what I can tell, you have to upgrade to be able to do anything on SA, right? TIA Originally Posted by Speedteacher
You pay the monthly fee which allows you to message back and forth. The girls do not pay a fee and can message you anytime. One month should keep you quite busy for a while.
Seeking arrangement

Chang look in the men’s lounge lots o info
If you download the mobile app, they have an option for a 7-day trial for only around $25 (much easier to swallow than $80-something for a month). However, you MUST sign up through the app for that offer. They don't offer that on the actual website.
Yeah only wish they had an apple app.
I think this may be a classic case of YMMV and maybe possibly higher expectations. Review will be coming shortly but saw this provider yesterday and have to say I disagree with quite a bit of this review from my experience. Not looking to start a pissing contest as each of us has different expectations but to be fair to her, it sounds like the client's expectations were not on the same wave-length as the provider here.
Yeah only wish they had an apple app. Originally Posted by dadabran
I received a pop up on my SA app saying that Apple has banned the SA site on their platform and no longer supports the use of the site. The 20 somethings were just not responding to Steve Cook. I am sure Steve Cook still allows access to Grindr. Lol
I see this post and it reminds of this 70’s song from Shalamar. The Second Time Around is Better that the first time.

Cool song, but that might not be how this encounter went down.