Date: Nov. 19, 2019
Name: Nadya
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: nadya5112@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nadya-es...nsacola-646365
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Nice area near University WF
Activities: Conversation, Lfk, body exploration, 69 niner, Lfk, Cg, Mish, Surfboard, Doggie, Lazy K-9 ( Spanking lol ), Bj, Standing Doggie, Bj, Mish, Doggie, Doggie and more Doggie lol.
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'11,long blonde hair, size D, passionate curvy lady. Carries herself well, put you in mind of volleyball player. Very nice round derriere.
Recommendation: Yes
This is the best review I’ve read on Nadya. I’ve been on the fence with her. She’s much taller than me, not sure if I can handle her.
Moved to Panhandle Forum
BlackBird I believe you'll be just fine. You are a novelist. Thanks. It's not hard and very easy to tell it like it is lol.
This is the best review I’ve read on Nadya. I’ve been on the fence with her. She’s much taller than me, not sure if I can handle her. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
You need to climb her like a ladder.
Not if she is on her back
That is so true Sgent30 lol. Duraman, I did see a small ladder tucked away in the foyer.
LMAO! If you saw the woman who bills herself as the 9th tallest woman on STG and is 6'7 you would change your mind about how big a ladder you would need.
LMAO! If you saw the woman who bills herself as the 9th tallest woman on STG and is 6'7 you would change your mind about how big a ladder you would need. Originally Posted by boomer32514
I’ve seen that ad, and it reminds me of the scene when Deuce Biggalo takes out Tina for a date.
I guess if Hannibal Barca of Carthage can get elephants across the Alps, then I should be able to conquer a 6 ft tall Amazon.
LMAO! If you saw the woman who bills herself as the 9th tallest woman on STG and is 6'7 you would change your mind about how big a ladder you would need. Originally Posted by boomer32514
Boomer, did you see her? She ghosted me once but I'm still curious so might give her a second chance
I’ve seen that ad, and it reminds me of the scene when Deuce Biggalo takes out Tina for a date. Originally Posted by blackbird_nevermore
Hahahahahaha hahahah now that’s funny BbNm
Reminds me a song from my youth.

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

I wish I was like six-foot-nine
So I can get with Leoshi
'Cause she don't know me but yo she's really fine
You know I see her all the time everywhere I go
And even in my dreams I can scheme a way to make her mine
'Cause I know she's livin phat
Her boyfriend's tall and he plays ball
So how am I gonna compete with that? Originally Posted by Skee-Lo
Re-enact 9 1/2 weeks movie and u will be on the stairs but always be on the higher steps