How does it work? Undercover Prostitution

remember det episode

Well in my case they tell me the price of the special they are running right now, we exchange phone numbers than 30 minutes later I'm off to jail.
Well in my case they tell me the price of the special they are running right now, we exchange phone numbers than 30 minutes later I'm off to jail. Originally Posted by strongbad
That sucks ass. Did you actually verbally agree to any P4P?
Well in my case they tell me the price of the special they are running right now, we exchange phone numbers than 30 minutes later I'm off to jail. Originally Posted by strongbad
And then your face is also on the video khou posted about that bust and the other member busted....plus a few girls.

I heard about yalls ordeal. Sounds like an elaborate UC operation. Like infiltrating the Carter in New Jack City.
I should have known better even talking money but I was naïve & thought there were only pro's at the social. But I never said anything like "yeah I'll give you $$ for whatever". We exchanged numbers & I said I would call her later. That was it. Bastard thing of it was I had been there for about an hour & she was the first lady to talk to me. Hell, I bought her a drink! Such is my luck.
Awwww sweetie, I'm sorry, that sucks
I should have known better even talking money but I was naïve & thought there were only pro's at the social. But I never said anything like "yeah I'll give you $$ for whatever". We exchanged numbers & I said I would call her later. That was it. Bastard thing of it was I had been there for about an hour & she was the first lady to talk to me. Hell, I bought her a drink! Such is my luck. Originally Posted by strongbad
Yeah. That sucked. But it's the night that definitely got you into the Houston Hobby Hall of Fame.
I think every guy on this board should buy strongbad a drink.
I think every guy on this board should buy strongbad a drink. Originally Posted by yardbird74
Why?
Exactly!!! Because his stupidity got him popped rather than yardbird's stupidity?
You can't see it pyramider but I'm showing you my taint right now.
Strongbad, I'll buy you a drink... BUT only if you watch Adventure Time with me...