Swinger Club recommendations??

My wife and I (and another couple) are interested in trying out a swingers club in Houston. Any recommendations based on past experiences anyone could share? Both of us are new to the scene but looking to explore. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks
My wife and I (and another couple) are interested in trying out a swingers club in Houston. Any recommendations based on past experiences anyone could share? Both of us are new to the scene but looking to explore. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks Originally Posted by lkng4funx
The Mystery Zone is the place to go as newbies. They have a nice website that gives all the info you need. Very sexy and no pressure environment with mostly 30-50 year old couples. Some younger. A few older. Great, friendly staff.

Go, be friendly. Tell people it's your first visit and they will be happy to show you the ropes. Enjoy!
Also, try out fetlife.com. Great website for those into the bdsm/alternative sexual lifestyles. You can make a profile, or even make a joint one with your partner, then get involved in the local forums to find out about events. There are all kinds of parties, events, munches, etc going on around Houston all the time.

Have fun.
CouplesTouch.com

A swinger site also