Maybe a noob question

Odd but serious question....

Is it possible for me to fail a hair follicle / urine drug test from the intake of breast milk or female ejaculation, aka squirt?

Both of which are favorites of mine, but now have a job in which it would be a concern
Welcome again sweetie, good luck and have fun!
Odd but serious question....

Is it possible for me to fail a hair follicle / urine drug test from the intake of breast milk or female ejaculation, aka squirt?

Both of which are favorites of mine, but now have a job in which it would be a concern Originally Posted by Skeet.Skeet
Check under the "Perverted Fucktard" section of your employee handbook.
Is it possible for me to fail.... Originally Posted by Skeet.Skeet
Absolutely.....your failing hands down right now, keep it up....
Second hand cum and milk is like second hand smoke.
Skeet- a word of advice- if can google the answer, don't ever ask it here. Some of these guys have no life outside of the board.

Short answer- google it and see what you come up with. If there's no clear cut info, play it safe and avoid that type of contact
Sure. If they're testing for breast milk or pee..... I mean 'female ejaculate'
That must be one fucked up job.
  • drax1
  • 08-16-2014, 07:43 AM
I get high with a little help from my friends...
Absolutely not.

I don't eat at del friscos, then take a shit and serve it to my friends on steak night.

Remember, if you have to ask yourself 'is this a stupid question', it probably is - just google it and no one but google will know.
Absolutely not.

I don't eat at del friscos, then take a shit and serve it to my friends on steak night.

Remember, if you have to ask yourself 'is this a stupid question', it probably is - just google it and no one but Google and the NSA will know. Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
FTFY
yes you can....
No you won't pop positive from breast milk or from female ejaculate. UNLESS the female is using controlled or banned substances, then you might. Also, do not eat anything with poppy seeds on/in it, that will pop positive as heroin, because that's what it's made from.