announcement.. friday the 19th and 26th

Hey papa's and mama's. I am looking for as many guys and girls as possible for the 19th and the 26th.. Which are both Fridays.. You gentleman do not know me or may have just seen me around.. But I am having a party these days.. A lot of things involved..
Title flashback Friday pre 4th of July bash part one of two
8-11
Friday the 19th and 26th
278 Allen street rochester ny
Food drinks open Dj fireworks
Raffle.. All girls get tickets to raffle them self's off.. U make the rules.. But must follow by rules..
Games
Naked twister
Spin the bottle
Flying parachute
Strip piker / pool table
Pin the dick on the pussy

This is gonna be a big one.. And mind you that's just this Friday.. Next Friday involves jello wrestling. White t shirt contest.. And a few other things...
All money the girls make is theres
I hope I can meet your sexy ass.
BTW if you could let me know if attending that would be great so I can have a idea of how many ppl and have your tickets ready lady's..
T.I.A s
Legacy
How does a white t-shirt contest work? The whitest one wins? lol
How does a white t-shirt contest work? The whitest one wins? lol Originally Posted by prograde
Get the girls wet the one that shakes it the best wins
so it has nothing to do with the whiteness of the t-shirt?
so it has nothing to do with the whiteness of the t-shirt? Originally Posted by prograde
Lmfao.. No
How does a white t-shirt contest work? The whitest one wins? lol Originally Posted by prograde
Lmao... u are to funny xoxox xoxoxo
ok, lol. so what's the flying parachute game? does it involve jumping off the building?
Lmao... u are to funny xoxox xoxoxo Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
You should go, at least to one of them!!
thanks Trisha! Unfortunately making you laugh is probably considered the same as tipping or bringing a gift or flowers to a date... as Plastic Man would say, the jimmie board frowns on that type of behavior.... lol
Since this is game night, I have a suggestion.
Let's play carnival......sit on my face and I'll guess your weight!
Let's play carnival......sit on my face and I'll guess your weight! Originally Posted by splitlicker
Hahaha. Nice one.. Can I pick the girl
Let's play carnival......sit on my face and I'll guess your weight! Originally Posted by splitlicker
yeah, free mustache rides!
yeah, free mustache rides! Originally Posted by prograde
Lmao.. Not free but arrangeable
As long as I can hear the music while guessing, I'm good with it.

No stinky pussy either
Lmao.. Not free but arrangeable Originally Posted by Legacy69
well, if it's for charity I'd be happy to pay you to sit on my face for a song or two as long as you supply some baby wipes and I get to pick the tunes, lol. I'll go with Van Halen: Jump and Panama from 1984