SHARING

Really? Guys still picking up street walkers? Wtf?
Not that I'm supporting the ever encroaching surveillance state but you almost deserve what you get on this one.
Hey some guys still go for street meat and Justa was justa sharin' what's happening in some of his fav stolls, that are best avoided now.....
I can't believe with all the internet stuff and pimps with smart phones that there are many SW's left. But I guess it's even faster and cheaper than BP... BD
I work on Lyell ave. Same thing happens there every once and a while. Billboards go up and neighbors threaten to write down plate numbers. I don't understand how any of these girls can get anyone to pick them up. Really rough looking. Half the time so strung out they can't stand up or are sitting on railing nodding off. I don't think I've ever been drunk or horny enough. Feel bad for them. Tough way to get better.
I work on Lyell ave. Originally Posted by generalbob
as a jimmie funnel?

...er some other line of ...work?
as a jimmie funnel?

...er some other line of ...work? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
If I though someone would pay me for sex I might give it a shot.
I think the dumpster for Freddy J's BBQ on Grant st is the famous Poplips dumpster...
How's THAT for sharing!!!
I work on Lyell ave. Same thing happens there every once and a while. Originally Posted by generalbob
Same thing in Buff. The few still on the usual strolls look downright scary!....
You would be crazy to pick em up.......
Oh for the good old days. Flays and college girls up and down grant street.