Best Things About the Hobby

OK- We have the place to rag about our pet peeves in a thread here. I started out on mine and decided that I would rather focus on what is great about this community than what is problematic. Alas, we all know too well that there are both gents and ladies whose behavior can impact others in ways both unpleasant and hurtful; however, we are all here for a reason right?

So- What do you love about the hobby? What are your favorite things about being part of this community? Where do you take joy for the time and energy you put into the hobby? In short- despite all the very real complaints in the pet peeve thread- what keeps you here? (yes- I know it is a job for the ladies- but hopefully you can still find some joy in your work- yes?)

I will happily start...

I have met wonderful women here. Yes- it was a business transaction. And, I have taken great joy in the company of women who understand that it can be that, and, as our recently departed Felina used to say, it could be "...a love affair- one hour at a time."

Despite the commercial arrangements, I have met women (usually of a certain age) who really enjoy what they are doing and who do not mask their own desire and intensity. Yes- we silly men can be fooled in some ways... but there are signs that cannot be masked or easily faked. I value highly the time I have spend with wonderful women who are focused not so much on me- but on our time together- which makes it possible for me to respond to the fantasy with my own version of the boyfriend experience.

I come here for that experience; and, while I have had others, I am grateful for the joy I have have experienced- and hopefully at least the satisfaction if not joy- that I have left behind along with the donation. We can be really good for each other here in so many ways when we are not being small minded, lost in sophomoric behavior or overrun with drama and vindictiveness.

Who is next?
I love seeing a beautiful girls mouth wrapped around my cocktail while she looks up at me.. this world is great
Men who pay over my donation...Love them...and I appreciate them.

Also, The dates where Im wined and dined, took out on shopping sprees...

& The boat rides and paid trips, Best Fucks of my life!
Well for all my prosaic beginning above- it is very true that as much as I envy where women can go when impassioned (and how long they can stay there) - I love having a dick when it is wrapped in the warm, wet mouth of a woman who knows her craft.
the delirious anticipation with getting to and opening that door
the delirious anticipation with getting to and opening that door Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I so enjoy the build up and anticipation of the first eye contact. Especially if there have been lots of communication to help build the excitement. Most of the time the subject exceeds expectation based on the pictures. But there are times when the pics were better than the real thing. But that's the beauty of the game.
  • mwise
  • 07-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Variety, I like skinny girls, tall girls, short girls, big boobs, small boobs, girls with meat on their bones... black, white, really any ethnicity. For me its an overall look and of course attitude plays a huge part! Amazing how quick a 6 can open her mouth and go to a 10 and conversely a 10 can open her mouth and go to a 6.
Meeting different guys. I found Im not big on monogamy, and the hobby is a way for me to explore many different men without guilt. If I'm going to be labeled a whore, I may as well make a living from it
Fucking in the day light. Watching me go in and out really really slow doggy style. VERY gently tugging on her hair while she arches her head and back in doggy. Burrying my face in 69 while being deep throated.

Having a real GFE give an illusion of passion that makes you glad that you are together.

Watching a girl take a cum shot in her mouth and then swallow every drop with a gleam in her eye and a soft moan.

Girls fresh out of the shower, in full make up that are ready to please you .

Girls who grab you by the back of the head and deep french kiss you while grabbing your tool the second you walk in the door and saying, "I couldn't wait for you to get here!"

Being able to be open and free to taking direction on positions, style and speed.

Girls who never watch a clock.

Girls who go right back to fucking and sucking as soon as the clean up from round one is over.

UTR GFE's who send you texts for no reason or just to let you know that they are available

The variety, big boobs, natural boobs, short girls, tall girls, perfect model girls, girl next door girls, the smell and taste of fresh out of the shower pussy.
skin on skin, hardly matters which parts
roaming hands
sweet hair to caress

yeah i'm just a softy
The obvious answers are great sex and money; but to me, there's so much more to it than that.

I truly enjoy people. I enjoy getting to know people and interacting with different kinds of people. I love how knowing that I am making other people happy makes me feel, even if it was just for a stolen moment. I guess it makes me feel purposeful.

The compliments! Not a day goes by that I don't receive some type of private message, text or email complimenting me. Those compliments absolutely make my day! And they never get old. It's great to be appreciated.

Traveling! I love to travel & explore new places & cuisine. The hobby allows me to get paid for it. There's not much better than a profitable vacation! I've been missing New Orleans a lot lately… Thinking about hitting the road soon, in fact. Time for some po-boys, étouffée and chargrilled oysters! And drive-through daiquiris. New Orleans is without a doubt my favorite place on earth. If I didn't have family in Arkansas, I might not have come back.

skin on skin, hardly matters which parts
roaming hands
sweet hair to caress

yeah i'm just a softy Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Ditto, NQAT! Naked hugs are the best. There's something therapeutic about a naked hug that I can't quite explain. Does this mean that I am a softy, too?
Fucking in the day light. Watching me go in and out really really slow doggy style. VERY gently tugging on her hair while she arches her head and back in doggy. Burrying my face in 69 while being deep throated.

Having a real GFE give an illusion of passion that makes you glad that you are together.

Watching a girl take a cum shot in her mouth and then swallow every drop with a gleam in her eye and a soft moan.

Girls fresh out of the shower, in full make up that are ready to please you .

Girls who grab you by the back of the head and deep french kiss you while grabbing your tool the second you walk in the door and saying, "I couldn't wait for you to get here!"

Being able to be open and free to taking direction on positions, style and speed.

Girls who never watch a clock.

Girls who go right back to fucking and sucking as soon as the clean up from round one is over.

UTR GFE's who send you texts for no reason or just to let you know that they are available

The variety, big boobs, natural boobs, short girls, tall girls, perfect model girls, girl next door girls, the smell and taste of fresh out of the shower pussy. Originally Posted by Initforfun
Wow that's hot
I love happy, positive, secure, upbeat, FUN people in the hobby!

People who, like me, make a conscious decision to be happy and find the good in people & situations... Whenever possible!
That first kiss when it "works", because you know it only gets better from there.
When it's over, you had fun, and you can lay there sweaty and wrapped up in each other and just talk like people, and not feel like she can't wait for you to leave. Had a beautiful firecracker here in Cent Ark ask me last month, when I got up to get dressed, hey, where you going so fast? Another asked me if I wanted a shower. With her. Another we just hang and talk for a few.