References

Hi. Quick question. How do I get references if no one will see me without verified provider references?? How did you guys get started? I've seen providers that I've reviewed but they aren't verified, at least no one I've seen recently. Thanks.
plastic mans word is ...gold ...round here and can vouch fer ya ...no problem
So next time I'll just tell them to go ask plastic man! He'll tell ya! I'm good to go!
Even if they arent verified providers on here doesnt mean they arent legit and will give a true honest reference fir the guy.
It just depends on the girls youve seen before because some have issues and dont respond to other girls because who knows he fuck why. I dont get why other girls dont help one another out with that stuff. .. and maybe thats where BackPG comes into play and most of that attitude comes from the nes on there... idk...

It also just depends what info you are willing to give out. I really dont feel comfortable seeing guys with out speaking to a provider that they have indeed seen before. Just really to make sure they arent LE... but idk its tough I guess...

Good luck
Sometimes a meet and greet before an appointment, like day before, calms my nerves and spidey senses and I can have a good feeling that things are safe... IF thats the only option left...
Amber we should meet and greet! Then you can be my reference source! :-)
Yeah we could do that... email me
Hi. Quick question. How do I get references if no one will see me without verified provider references?? How did you guys get started? I've seen providers that I've reviewed but they aren't verified, at least no one I've seen recently. Thanks. Originally Posted by jayit23
You have nine reviews and none of them will vouch for you?
^^^
Was thinking same thing, especially with at least one VP from here.
You have nine reviews and none of them will vouch for you? Originally Posted by generalbob
^^^
Was thinking same thing, especially with at least one VP from here. Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Hello brainiacs, the guy has one review in the last year.

Still a tired self-explanatory question, I'll grant.
Hello brainiacs, the guy has one review in the last year.

Still a tired self-explanatory question, I'll grant. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Chances are if he wasn't a dickwad two years ago he probably isn't one now. A couple of reviews and a pm from here to the provider is usually enough to get you in(pun not intended but would have been had I thought of it). Maybe he should just apply for the Plastic Man pre screened ID card.
Chances are if he wasn't a dickwad two years ago he probably isn't one now. A couple of reviews and a pm from here to the provider is usually enough to get you in(pun not intended but would have been had I thought of it). Maybe he should just apply for the Plastic Man pre screened ID card. Originally Posted by generalbob
I definitely agree! If he can get a PM approval then he'll definitely be golden.
Chances are if he wasn't a dickwad two years ago he probably isn't one now. A couple of reviews and a pm from here to the provider is usually enough to get you in(pun not intended but would have been had I thought of it). Maybe he should just apply for the Plastic Man pre screened ID card. Originally Posted by generalbob
Most girls won't give a reference unless you've seen them recently.......and I doubt any smart one will accept a reference saying someone was a great guy......three years ago!

elg......
Most girls won't give a reference unless you've seen them recently.......and I doubt any smart one will accept a reference saying someone was a great guy......three years ago!

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
easy fix on that 3 years ago
do the old review over with a new date
easy fix on that 3 years ago
do the old review over with a new date Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Just do your homework. Make sure provider is still alive or not sitting in jail. Dead giveaway that review is fake. Didn't someone just have an issue with the whole date thing??? Thought I read something.
Just do your homework. Make sure provider is still alive or not sitting in jail. Dead giveaway that review is fake. Didn't someone just have an issue with the whole date thing??? Thought I read something. Originally Posted by generalbob
only risk no credit
If no one sees it and ask in review or in a coed thread
other gals will never know
They just see a current review of a VP
but one should if doing so should check if moved or any other silly thing