Spurts

I tend to hobby in spurts. Pun intended. I'll go for weeks content with life, and then..... stress, etc. sets in and starts the loins-a-yearin'. Then I'll hobby hard for a week or two and then - poof - I'm good for the next few weeks.

I'm curious. Anyone else hobby like this? How do you hobby?
I have the same pattern, albeit at AMPs. I go for weeks without, then I get some money, then - poof - the money's gone and I'm out for the next few weeks.
LOL. I understand. Well, I've never actually been to an AMP - maybe something to try. For now, the loins are aching again and I am, like you, trying to "poof" my money away. Damned this crazy hobby!
LOL. I understand. Well, I've never actually been to an AMP - maybe something to try. For now, the loins are aching again and I am, like you, trying to "poof" my money away. Damned this crazy hobby! Originally Posted by funster
You should try going to an AMP. I've been intrigued by them for years.

I think that getting one of those table showers would be an awesome experience. Plus, so many of those Asian ladies are so gloriously beautiful.

There seems to be a lot of men who have almost a fetish for Asian females. So if I were a guy, I'd want to see what the fuss was about.

But I'm kindof slutty like that.

Best,
Elisabeth
To echo what E said....amps are glorious! What is better than bathing together to start (you know both parties are spotlessly clean which makes oral so much better) fucking to your hearts content and then bathing after!
  • rx.tx
  • 08-10-2016, 03:43 PM
If there were AMPs west of 360 that were anything like AMPland in Dallas, I wouldn't be on here. They truly set the standard that isn't followed. There are so many things that make them better than the vast majority of independent providers, but nobody wants to drive 45m after AMP fun.
I hear good things about the Harwood spas. And, I was once told to try Waterfalls. But, I've not been west of 35E for therapeutic massages, myself.
but nobody wants to drive 45m after AMP fun. Originally Posted by rx.tx
I have, hehe.
, but nobody wants to drive 45m after AMP fun. Originally Posted by rx.tx
What do you mean by that?
  • rx.tx
  • 08-11-2016, 12:17 PM
What do you mean by that? Originally Posted by CG2014
I mean if I just blew loads and got a massage/table shower I certainly don't want to immediately sit through a 45m drive back from Dallas AMPland. I've done it, don't get me wrong... I just wish there was a comparable option west of 360.
  • rx.tx
  • 08-11-2016, 04:57 PM
FWIW, all this talk about the goddamned AMPs put the hurt on me somethin' fierce. The drive was more like an hour today.

BRB, gotta go scrub the lil' Chungs off my grill.
That's funny, right there.