URL / Website: n/a
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Inn near Airport
Activities: bbbj w spit play, cfs, +
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long dark hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Truly an attractive fit woman. Relatively tall with long legs and fine ass. Lovely natural pert breast - maybe 34c. Pretty face, smooth healthy skin that has more of a olive tone. Has a few non-distracting tattoos. I found her to be friendly and personable.
Recommendation: Yes
I've had no luck hooking up with Hazel. We chat for a second, then bam, silence. No idea why. Maybe it's because I'm asking for a pic? She doesn't have an ad up and I've been catfished way too many times around here. If she doesn't want to send a pic, I'll just drop coin elsewhere is all.
I've had no luck hooking up with Hazel. We chat for a second, then bam, silence. No idea why. Maybe it's because I'm asking for a pic? She doesn't have an ad up and I've been catfished way too many times around here. If she doesn't want to send a pic, I'll just drop coin elsewhere is all. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
Odd she hasn't sent any pic. Last time I saw her I asked about doing review and she seemed all for that and looking for new regulars. I can attest she is sexy and has a great ass but we all have different tastes.hope it works if not there are others.good luck
She has no idea how much cash she could be making if she answered more requests.......she would be rolling in money......oh well her loss.
She has no idea how much cash she could be making if she answered more requests.......she would be rolling in money......oh well her loss. Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Shes good with me but I cant see her 5-6 times a month .I like she doesn't see many but youre correct shes missing out on making rent easy
Shes good with me but I cant see her 5-6 times a month .I like she doesn't see many but youre correct shes missing out on making rent easy Originally Posted by Scoot642

From what I gather she has her reasons, but you're right it's not a good business model. Consider myself fortunate she's encouraged me to repeat.