DR. OZ ASKS OBAMA TO STOP EPA’S APPROVAL OF ENLIST DUO: TOXIC 2,4-D AND ROUNDUP COMBO

Dr Oz is nothing but a corporate puppet. He works for big pharma. I am not even sure the guy is a real doctor. Most of what he says isn't even accurate. There is so much inaccurate information out there it's pathetic. It's either to make a political entity look bad or to spark fear in us in hopes we'll change our behavior or belief in something.

Jim
Dr Oz is nothing but a corporate puppet. He works for big pharma. I am not even sure the guy is a real doctor. Most of what he says isn't even accurate. There is so much inaccurate information out there it's pathetic. It's either to make a political entity look bad or to spark fear in us in hopes we'll change our behavior or belief in something.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Got to give you a +1
I don't watch much tv or dr oz...
You may have a point but anytime the subject of
gmo food is discussed on American tv it needs and should
be looked into by those who are not aware of what their eating.
That's why I posted the thread. To bad the American consumer
can't make that informed choice for themselves because as you may
or may not know GMO food is not labeled in the US...
It is in a lot of other countries, just not in the land of the free...
Now I'm going to watch the sunset, peace
I don't watch much tv or dr oz...
You may have a point but anytime the subject of
gmo food is discussed on American tv it needs and should
be looked into by those who are not aware of what their eating.
That's why I posted the thread. To bad the American consumer
can't make that informed choice for themselves because as you may
or may not know GMO food is not labeled in the US...
It is in a lot of other countries, just not in the land of the free...
Now I'm going to watch the sunset, peace Originally Posted by SEE3772
GMO is definitely nothing to rave about. The major downside to GMO crops mainly in corn and soy is that GMO technology has engineered these crops and others to produce extremely high yields, with only a fraction of the total nutritional value of non GMO crops. For me that's the main pitfall we all face with GMO crops or food stuffs containing GMO crops.

Jim