Seeking a guy's perspective...

Regarding some of the changes on P411.

With the "available now" feature removed, how do you go about searching for a lady friend on P411?

If you select just Dallas area, that alone has 450+ ladies. That's a WHOLE lot of beautiful ladies to search through.

Or do you break it down by a suburb where only a few ladies have listings? It seems that a majority of the ladies toss their hats in the bigger market.

On the listing itself, you can see how long she's been a member and the number of oks she's given. How do you feel about seeing the join date and the number of OKs?

Does it make you feel better about seeing a lady if you see that she's given a large number of OKs or that she's been around for a while? Or do you shy away?

For those that travel, is there a difference in how you search for a lady friend to spend time with?
Finding yourself lonely in a strange city, do you see a beautiful lady that has only given a hand full of OKs & been a member for a year or opt for the beautiful lady that has a large number and has been around for a few years?

Curiously yours,
~LL
I equate the join date and number of okays to a resume. It tells me her level of experience in this community and if she’s stable and reliable. I don’t view them negatively at all. I’m usually a same day scheduler. I have fun as life permits me to. Location is the main criteria. I don’t have a certain type, so availability, convenience and vibe is what I search for. After that, I’ll research her reviews (I know many ladies don’t like reviews) and get a feel for what an encounter with her would be like. That’s all I need to schedule. Once I’ve seen her, it’s easy to determine if repeat visits are in the cards.
I usually go to see who is currently online among the ones i’m Interested in. It’s easy if you set up a favorites list. But sometimes they are online just to check their pms and not working that day.
Great questions Laura!

With the "available now" feature removed, how do you go about searching for a lady friend on P411? If you select just Dallas area, that alone has 450+ ladies. That's a WHOLE lot of beautiful ladies to search through. Or do you break it down by a suburb where only a few ladies have listings? It seems that a majority of the ladies toss their hats in the bigger market.

The loss of “available now” is really more of a nuisance. I used it to quickly identify the visiting lovely ladies and the recently active local ladies. I would then use the Favorite selection (and I hope P411 keeps that!) to keep track of the TDL. About once a month, I scan through the various cities using the search feature, but with the restriction on adding new ladies to P411, not much luck.

One thing that really helps: in ECCIE ads and Showcases, include the link to your profile. I now use P411 to coordinate almost all of my hobby activity

On the listing itself, you can see how long she's been a member and the number of oks she's given. How do you feel about seeing the join date and the number of OKs? Does it make you feel better about seeing a lady if you see that she's given a large number of OKs or that she's been around for a while? Or do you shy away?

If I can find ECCIE or OH2 reviews, then the join date and number of OKs are not a biggie. In fact, even if there are a lot of OKs and I cannot find any reviews, I am a bit hesitant to reach out

For those that travel, is there a difference in how you search for a lady friend to spend time with? Finding yourself lonely in a strange city, do you see a beautiful lady that has only given a hand full of OKs & been a member for a year or opt for the beautiful lady that has a large number and has been around for a few years?

The DFW hobby scene has set a high bar, and I have had way too many disappointing encounters on the road. So now, while I sit in the lonely hotel room, I start planning my next DFW hobby playtime

Even with the new P411 limitations, I still find it to be invaluable for screening, as well as the use of the Favorite selections. Gina, please keep P411 up and running
P411 is my "go-to" research tool. When review links were removed, it just added a separate Search step on this site and elsewhere.

....let's see if I can answer your questions in order:

1. Never used "available now". But by using P411 on a regular basis, I've developed a knowledge of who is basically where and mark the ones of particular interest as Favorites, for future consideration.

2. Dallas...yeah...everyone from Waco to Winstar tags that location

3. Suburbs: Yes, these are particularly helpful but I know of Mid-Cities providers who list in Dallas or Fort Worth...probably for a larger audience.

4. Join & OK's: Good info to check experience...but Activity Date is also important...if she's been idle for weeks...it'll be a "Pass"

5. OK's: The more the merrier

6. Travel: 30 years on the road with P411 at my side...always did my research well in advance...only a few mishaps
Available Now was the only search/gateway feature I used in P411. With that gone, I rarely go to p411 for the purpose of initial scoping for providers.

For me, the initial search happens on the boards. If the lady has p411, look for additional info/ pics there.

P411 requests always gets rapid response for me and is the go to tool to approach ladies who are not on the boards much.
2. Dallas...yeah...everyone from Waco to Winstar tags that location Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Good point
For example, only 3 or 4 ladies list Frisco as her location, 14 in Plano, 1 in Garland. I, myself am in Lewisville, but post in Dallas (although I have considered listing in Lewisville where there are only 2 other ladies). Little fish in a big pond/big fish in little pond kinda thinking I guess

With the changes, I'd like to encourage ladies to make the best use of the resources available and maybe shed a little light on how a guy thinks. Thank you for the information.
Search for what your looking for Blond , or whatever and place in favorite's file .Also Join & OK's: Good are good information and now real age thing for some guys.
Still an Outstanding tool in the hobby
The list is sorted by most recent activity. If you search Dallas you'll get a lot of hits, but the ones at the top have been online recently whereas the ones at the bottom haven't been on for several days to weeks. At least that gives you some clue.
I usually use the advanced search option. Click on what ever criteria I have a 'hunger' for at the time. No tattoos. Cities in Tarrant county,and start my research days in advance. If I'm on the road, about the same thing, but I also check out the ladies reviews here on ECCIE. Without both sites working together, I'd have a more difficult time as I'm not that active seeing ladies, but my number of OKs on P411 certainly helps smooth the road for me. Unless a provider also wants 3 or so 'recent' references to boot.
I do wish the ladies who have incalls in Tarrant County would list themselves thus. If they list themselves as Dallas, they just eliminated themselves. I don't have time to go to Dallas, spend and hour with a lady and then drive back in the traffic nightmare.
I think Chico Brown has nailed it pretty much. I do some research on multiple sites and establish favorites that I’d like to see and those I’ve seen and would like to see again. I prefer to schedule on P411 and will check there to see who is online from my favorites list (yes, you are on there).
Answers inline below, indicated by "SF:"

With the "available now" feature removed, how do you go about searching for a lady friend on P411?

SF: I search all Texas/available cities in the D/FW Metroplex and scan the profiles to look for matches to me.

I miss the Available Now feature, as I previously used it a lot when I had the urge that immediate day. Now - I sometimes search using the "Online" feature, but.....if a lady is "Online", this does NOT necessarily mean she is "Available" immediately, but - it generally does indicate she will respond to Private Message or Text very quickly.

Based on the profiles, I built an Excel database of ladies I'd like to see (and have seen before) with my comments, dates of engagement through Private messaging, Text, or otherwise, and color coded whom are my all time favorites, vs. ladies I like, vs others I wouldn't see again (only a few).

I cross reference to Eccie and other sites to check validity and read reviews.

I identify ladies my Hobby Buddy sees, as we do not see the same ladies for reasons I've explained before. I never see anyone he sees, but I've seen some ladies that become HIS favorites for reasons I've explained before.

I have code words on my database like "NEXT", indicating ladies next on my TDL. Any lady who reaches out to me via Text or Private Message gets 1st in the Queue, as I like to reward reaching out, as I consider it a sign of trust and she likes spending time with me. That just occurred this week and last week (great to see you, EC and SB!!)

If you select just Dallas area, that alone has 450+ ladies. That's a WHOLE lot of beautiful ladies to search through.

SF: Agreed, but my list of ones I'd like to see (or have seen) is a segment of the 450+ ladies in DFW. Of course, several ladies have fallen off the grid, so there is always some that go away for various reasons, and NEW ones that are added to Eccie, as P411 is not accepting new members.

Or do you break it down by a suburb where only a few ladies have listings? It seems that a majority of the ladies toss their hats in the bigger market.

SF: I search the entire DFW Metroplex of cities. Sometimes - I select the 'online' option, which shows me who is recently there (indicating recent activity)

On the listing itself, you can see how long she's been a member and the number of oks she's given. How do you feel about seeing the join date and the number of OKs?

SF: I like seeing the Join date, as I know she is a regular provider, not a newbie snowflake whom is likely to be a NCNS or other discombobulation.

Does it make you feel better about seeing a lady if you see that she's given a large number of OKs or that she's been around for a while? Or do you shy away?

SF: Not an issue for me, it makes me think she is a more regular and reliable provider to see some level of longevity.

? Can you tell I'm a very detailed and organized person?

I don't search for ladies on there.

I usually find them here. And when I find one that needs refs, I just hop on over to P411 and get OK'd over there because I don't bother with references.
My subscription ended 01/11/2019 and to re up is $ 99.00 for 6 mos. I cant pay with my debit card anymore. Changing her payment options has made it difficult cause I cant plop down my Capitol One Visa or my Wells Fargo debit card.

The available now feature was never an option for me. I must schedule in advance or same day.

I searched by city. Dallas, Ft. Worth, Austin, Waco, Houston, etc. If I had time on my hands I would high-lite cities close to the area I was willing to travel to. I also used the Advance Search to search for specific height, weight, breast size, and age. Sorry I don't want to visit a lady my daughters age, I want a attractive mature woman that knows what she's doing BCD.

I liked to see join dates & how long the lady has been a member. It really didn't add anything into the equasion but seeing she didn't join yesterday is somewhat comforting. Seeing how many ok's she has given did nothing for me.

Travel. I know years ago being able to use P411 was a invaluable resource for the traveling businessman. I made a promise to myself a long time ago that I wouldn't Hobby while I was out of town simply because I didn't know the good areas from the bad areas in the various cities I traveled to and when I am out of town I am focused on my job. The Hobby was put on hold. Ok, I did break that rule twice in Salt Lake visiting Lacy French & another lady but these ladies were recommended to me & Lacy is a former Dallas native.

My friend in Atlanta. Badhusband upgraded to a Lifetime Membership last year. $ 250.00 for Life. I kick myself for not going the Lifetime route cause when you loose your subscription like I did this past January they don't make it easy to re up. I don't remember what the memo said exactly but use some gift card you buy at some store and it just sounds like a bunch of hoops to be jumping through just to pay for a membership. Money orders I don't do them either... I'll get my chit together some day...
  • OT8
  • 02-04-2019, 08:29 PM
Red Flags: No of Okays hidden. Age hidden.