URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com/
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: shady trial
Activities: hjtc, cfs, fiv, fio, daty, dato, neck, ears
Hair Length and Color: medium, blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: pretty face. Enchanting smile. around 34D. prob a 34-28-36. around 5'8.
Recommendation: No
Originally Posted by shauk1960
Right you might need to chill and take a break from BDD, but good on your future trips

[/PRIVATE]
Everybody has their own tips and tricks but these are what has worked for me. Over the 38 years of going to strip clubs in DFW I have learned so much on what not to do. I have dated Strippers, lived with strippers, been on vacation with strippers. The following does not apply to all of them but I say 95% yes.
1. Remember they are STRIPPER's. They work as a SEX worker. At the end of the day they only care about your $$$. They can seem like they care but as soon as the $$ given they split to the next.
2. Sad to say but treat them the same way they treat you while in the club. Let them know you do not think with your dick head but rather with your head on your shoulders. Be a gentleman and nice at all times but be firm.
3. Figure out what your budget is for the trip and take that amount in cash. Never ever let them talk you into "oh we have 2 ATM's on site" No no never.
4. It takes time to find regulars. I have 4-5 that know me and know I do not put up with their Stripper games. If they try I politely let them know I do not play those games and if continues a 2nd time "NEXT"
5. Get a burner # and only call/Text via that #. Do not give out your Real cell #. They do not give out their real # so why should you! this way you can close out the app and turn off app notifications and only communicate when you want.
6. Remember they are STRIPPER's. They do not make good girlfriends.
7. Relax have fun. One Trip may be a blast but do not expect each trip to be the same. Always have a backup regular.
8. I always check to see which of my regulars will be in the day of my trip. If she says "yes I am working" I expect her to be there or Text me she had a change of plans. My time is $$ so do not waste my $$. No show will get you dropped from my regular list. I always text 2-3 of them to ensure they will be working.
9. Relax and have fun
10. Remember they are STRIPPER's.
Everybody has their own tips and tricks but these are what has worked for me. Over the 38 years of going to strip clubs in DFW I have learned so much on what not to do. I have dated Strippers, lived with strippers, been on vacation with strippers. The following does not apply to all of them but I say 95% yes.
1. Remember they are STRIPPER's. They work as a SEX worker. At the end of the day they only care about your $$$. They can seem like they care but as soon as the $$ given they split to the next.
2. Sad to say but treat them the same way they treat you while in the club. Let them know you do not think with your dick head but rather with your head on your shoulders. Be a gentleman and nice at all times but be firm.
3. Figure out what your budget is for the trip and take that amount in cash. Never ever let them talk you into "oh we have 2 ATM's on site" No no never.
4. It takes time to find regulars. I have 4-5 that know me and know I do not put up with their Stripper games. If they try I politely let them know I do not play those games and if continues a 2nd time "NEXT"
5. Get a burner # and only call/Text via that #. Do not give out your Real cell #. They do not give out their real # so why should you! this way you can close out the app and turn off app notifications and only communicate when you want.
7. Relax have fun. One Trip may be a blast but do not expect each trip to be the same. Always have a backup regular.
8. I always check to see which of my regulars will be in the day of my trip. If she says "yes I am working" I expect her to be there or Text me she had a change of plans. My time is $$ so do not waste my $$. No show will get you dropped from my regular list. I always text 2-3 of them to ensure they will be working.
9. Relax and have fun
10. Remember they are STRIPPER's. Originally Posted by phmzee
you make some amazing insights! No more ATMs onsite! and yeah, i still havent found my regulars& i guess that is going to take time.

What is your routine at the club though? how long do you spend there, and how? How do you delay the TC dance. And till then, how do you go about your time at the club?
9. Relax and have fun
10. Remember they are STRIPPER's. Originally Posted by phmzee
Can U say Hustled!!!
Lol Thank you for your reply and concern, but other than for V******* (who still provided amazing services, just shelled out an extra benji), everyone has been doing their fair job with me, and i have been getting high mileage for the money. It is just that i havent been able to figure out what i want for my money and time. But again, thank you for your concern!
Lol Thank you for your reply and concern, but other than for V******* (who still provided amazing services, just shelled out an extra benji), everyone has been doing their fair job with me, and i have been getting high mileage for the money. It is just that i havent been able to figure out what i want for my money and time. But again, thank you for your concern! Originally Posted by dart007
I PM'ed for you one of the dancers you saw for review, check your inbox
Originally Posted by dart007
  • rcusa
  • 06-29-2024, 10:29 AM
nfhs04 said,
I reply,
  • Fap
  • 06-29-2024, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by 7Zark7
Go have fun. There are plenty of fish in the Sea.