How many pumps after...

The other 'cum' thread had me thinking, how many pumps after the fact is acceptable? You know, when the 'warm tingle' comes and the guy starts filling up the condom. For me, situations have been quite different, depending on a few factors, like position and intensity. When I'm cumming in the condom, there's probably 5 or 6 or so strokes where the ejaculation is happening. After that, many times I like to keep pumping, maybe getting another half dozen or so strokes before easing out, looking at the condom as I do to make sure it's coming out with me. I usually have a grasp of the condom to insure it stays on.

Anyway, the meat of my point is the girls' reaction. On some occasions she's like, 'OK, pull your dick out already!', even reaching down, pulling me out to discourage any more pumping. Sometimes this is done WAAAY too early, which is a buzzkill. Other times, depending on the provider, she let's me get as many after-nut pumps as my nerves can stand. I've even had some wrap herself around me, encouraging even MORE pumps...all the way down to near complete limpness. Of course, it goes without saying that I prefer the latter. After all, this is the reason why we hobby, no?

So, what's everyone's take on this? Guys and ladies alike.
Honestly? It depends on the size of your member and how likely it is that continual pumping will cause slippage of protective device