Sa info: AllyDx

Seen this one on Sa before but never able to connect. Anybody have any luck
With her??
Was messaging with her couple months ago but she was responding with one word answers like she wasn't interested so never pursued. So no luck here lol
  • signa
  • 01-21-2022, 05:15 PM
same i've had her cell number i wasn't really that into her so i never chased her very hard
I’ve been texting her for about two weeks. Takes hours for her to reply.

We set a day to meet, didn’t hear from that morning so I didn’t go. She texted me later that day as if she didn’t even remember. I waited another week and set something up with her. She promised she would text me the next morning to confirm. At 7am she said she wasn’t feeling well, but she may still be able to make it a little later. I gave up on her at that point.

Something strange is going on with her. She doesn’t work or go to school as far as I know, but never seems to be able to reply. If you ask her she says she’s always available to meet?
Yea had her number in past also. Trying again no luck.
pm me with her number and I can try
pm me with her number and I can try Originally Posted by jjtouch4u
Right
We were supposed to meet yesterday, this is my 3rd time setting something up with her. I didn’t expect her to show up, but I wanted to see what would happen.
She never texted me yesterday morning. (she was supposed to to confirm )

I texted her later and asked what happened, she said “I couldn’t get out there today”. I said well you should have at least told me.

I don’t think she really intends on meeting anyone.
Anyone have any luck yet? I see she’s pretty active on Sa
Attention whore !
I don’t think she has any intention on meeting anyone.