Look Who's Back Posting

As of about 3 or 4 months ago, expect about an extra 20 or 30 pounds to play with
Never saw it before. She could've used 10 or so from before. Not sure about 20 or 30.
months ago, I'd be willing to take the drive. Now, with the price of gas? Hah I'm passing
Not a encounter moved to correct forum
As of about 3 or 4 months ago, expect about an extra 20 or 30 pounds to play with Originally Posted by chizzy
Looks more like 40-50lbs from the pictures she posted last month.
Looks more like 40-50lbs from the pictures she posted last month. Originally Posted by PghBill0131

Which ones are the new ones? Those are all pictures she was using last year
not worth the extra gas money or the higher &^%$#@
I saw her at the get go in rostraver recently. She looks terrible and 40/50 pounds is accurate. I always thought she was cute and a great time a few years ago but no more. Think of Brittany Diamond.
Which ones are the new ones? Those are all pictures she was using last year Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
She had one new picture as well as her old ones up last month. My buddy reached out to her and she sent him some more new pictures. He asked for them since she was so much bigger in the one. She's about twice the size she was last year. She must only be posting her old pictures now because no one's calling.
I was tempted to see her back in 2019 when she first hit the scene and had a really sexy body. All her reviews said she knew how to drain a sack of every last drop. Her incall was pretty cozy.

She was offering BBFS back then, right?

I never saw her because it was over an hour drive for me and I didn't wanna risk a no-show. I still feel stupid I didn't see her at least once.
I was tempted to see her back in 2019 when she first hit the scene and had a really sexy body. All her reviews said she knew how to drain a sack of every last drop. Her incall was pretty cozy.

She was offering BBFS back then, right?

I never saw her because it was over an hour drive for me and I didn't wanna risk a no-show. I still feel stupid I didn't see her at least once. Originally Posted by SplashyZebo
Actually, I think you’re pretty smart for not driving an hour to see her.
Who is this?
marketing thick thighs and a fat ass but none of her pics show either. Great marketing.
Actually, I think you’re pretty smart for not driving an hour to see her. Originally Posted by bambino
Wasn't she getting good reviews back in 2019 when she hit the scene?