Where oh where

Where have all the ladies and gents gone.....? It’s been rather quiet in the area, hopefully everyone didn’t need up and retire at once

Hope all is well folks, stay safe!
Well glad I'm not the only one thinking it....seems it's been on the quiet side for 2 or 3 months
ive also noticed that alot of the members and providers that used to be active (pre fosta) in the hudson valley/ albany section here on eccie .are gone .. wish it would pick up ..
It has been very quiet lately. Bunch of contributing factors is my guess. One of which i noticed is many members who used to actively write reviews (ahem, August) have let their PA expire. Come on guys, cough up those reviews! LOL
Where have all the ladies and gents gone.....? It’s been rather quiet in the area, hopefully everyone didn’t need up and retire at once

Hope all is well folks, stay safe! Originally Posted by August Black
........active reader.....wny ain't the same with no Plastic man posts

I should wander south down the Hudson valley and visit Randi tho
I think Albany is a complete wasteland recently. Ever since fosta the rates have gone way up and the service down. I don't take much risk in this hobby so my options are pretty much all but gone. If there were options that are safe, reasonable and will see gents under 40 I would dabble more often.
Everyone moved to Vermont?
I have been active in the hobby weekly but either with the same providers or with providers requesting not to be reviewed. I dont wish to bore you guys with Resa repeats or disrespect STG girls that dont want to be reviewed
Everyone moved to Vermont? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Doubt it. Last I checked there was 1 review in VT, mine.
Lots of things has changed...

Around here, not all opinions are welcome on an open forum board, especially one of an outspoken female AB, you have been nothing but a gentlemen from what I know of your post, just saying in general.

There is much risk associated with the hobby now. More so on our parts, but many contributing factors affect both parties. I feel that the passing of the bills has caused more harm than good across the board, pun and no pun intended.

Girls have many different reasons for not wanting reviews. Do not assume that we are stuck up, etc. I personally do not like them unless you ask me, because I had too much personal detail listed a few times. Just talk to your girl and see what is acceptable. I do not mind them, but just like to know that they are going to be posted. Ultimately they are the best source for advertising on here there is. I have a very hard time keeping up with all that contact me on a regular basis due to limited time in my schedule for this.

Another thing reviews do is drive men crazy that fall in love with you, aka stalkers and/or SO. Who wants to read about the girl you love on her knees getting nailed like some hardwood flooring?
I respect those wishes whole heartedly. I honor the gift of yourselves to us and our hobby.I was just answering the op why there may be a decline in information available. I truly review for a dual purpose...to give others like myself confidence to see providers i can verify that i have seen safely. The second purpose is to help a provider get more exposure to the gifts they have bestowed (with respect and dignity).We need to keep you good people busy enough to stay in our area
I respect those wishes whole heartedly. I honor the gift of yourselves to us and our hobby.I was just answering the op why there may be a decline in information available. I truly review for a dual purpose...to give others like myself confidence to see providers i can verify that i have seen safely. The second purpose is to help a provider get more exposure to the gifts they have bestowed (with respect and dignity).We need to keep you good people busy enough to stay in our area Originally Posted by afterdark1971
I could not have said if better!
I can't speak for others, but for me, the lack of serious gentlemen has kept me from visiting.

I live in Houston Texas. So having to travel to Upstate with several prebookings that never follow through, is not optimal for me.

My time is limited when traveling, and it's expensive. (Flights, hotels, etc)

I would love to be able to make another trip after the Thanksgiving holiday. But not looking to be burned again, financially.

*curtsy*
So to answer the OP's question....... ........it sounds like way too much BS and drama is what keeps people away
Lack of reliable pre-booked dates has prompted me to cancel a few visits this Fall. Of course, I could show up and wade through same-day requests, but that is not very appealing.

I will continue to work and tour. The cities that get my attention are those that treat me best.