Smoking question #2

Yeah, I know another thread about smoking, but please bear with me. I didn't want my question to get buried and not seen.

Here's my situation. I just had a session with this hot girl. She's got a body to die for and we really clicked. I want to see her again (soon!). She's a smoker. I knew that going in. I can actually deal with that. The problem is kissing. She's a great kisser. She's the type of girl you could keep on kissing. Only problem is the after cigarette smoke taste. Again I can live with it, but I prefer not to. I've been with providers before who smoked like chimneys but there was barely a hint when kissing them. Is there a tactful way to bring up this subject before a session, and also what is a good way to block or get ride of the taste? Thanks in advance.
You can always add the info in your P411 profile. Add your likes and dislikes. Ask the provider to plz read your profile and let you know if all is good w/her regarding what's listed in your profile or not
Make another date with her and while you are doing your early kissing and hugging tell her that you really, really like her but you can taste tobacco on her breath but you have a solution. Then hand her a wrapped gift box (the size jewelry comes in) in which you've placed a Bianca or other fresh breath aerosol. You have addressed the problem in a tactful manner, intrigued her with a gift and shown a sense of humor about it. If she has any wit about her she'll appreciate your honesty and subtlety.

But do this before you hand over the donation because if she gets really pissed at you and throws you out, you'll still have the money.

BTW, I stopped seeing an otherwise wonderful provider because of smoking so I know where you are coming from.
Get her a tongue brush and a tongue scraper. They sell them at the drug store. Leave them by the counter. That should eliminate most of the taste although it will take her slightly longer to brush.
Smoke a cigarette with her and you won't notice it.
Man, that is really a delicate subject to broach anyway you try to do it.

Personally, I find it difficult now to kiss a girl who smokes and don't understand why anyone smokes in this day and age.

The thing is that in my crazy college years, I smoked myself and of course it did not bother me then, but only because my own sense of smell was too compromised to notice and I was too busy being cool to care.

Back then, we did not know any better. We all fell for the false glamor of smoking courtesy of Madison Avenue and the fantasy of the silver screen all backed by Big Tobacco.

Now, we do know better, but still too many people smoke and frankly I can tell you who does from 20 feet away. The smell is horrible and the taste is even worse. There are no benefits and tons of health risks.

. . . I have tried to convince many girls to quit the vile habit, but they generally do not want to hear about how it harms their health and tune out and tell me not to preach. Ironically, that was
exactly what I would tell people in my college years who dared warn me about the dangers of smoking. I did not want people nagging me. I suppose we all must eventually come to the truth by our own path, but many will remain lost forever!

... what is a good way to block or get ride of the taste? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Whiskey. Some for her, some for you.
He never mentioned the condition of the lady's taint.
He never mentioned the condition of the lady's taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
OMG is there smoke coming from her taint?
Nothing wrong with the taint.
Just get her to quit the nasty habit.

. . . How hard can that be?

or else -
My ATF smokes - she is self-conscious about it, rinses with a smoker's mouthwash so that DFK does not taste like kissing an ash tray. She ensures that our sessions start with a fresh taste. We spend hours together, and during our time together, she takes smoke breaks where we talk while she smokes. We also imbibe in scotch, so it washes out the taste of her cigarette. For the most part, ladies that smoke take effort to minimize the taste of the cigarettes (thus the importance of doing research).
You can always add the info in your P411 profile. Add your likes and dislikes. Ask the provider to plz read your profile and let you know if all is good w/her regarding what's listed in your profile or not Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
One of the best and most useful comments I have seen in awhile... now why didn't I think of that.
All comments are useful. It all depends on how they are used.
I dated a smoker for a long while. One time she was out of town for a few days and I started missing her.

You know how they say that kissing a girl who smokes is like kissing an ashtray? Well, they're lying.