Tourism for China, Korea and Japan

• nono
  • 03-10-2015, 11:47 PM
I've heard about sex tourism but don't know if there is service for it. If anyone got any info let me know.
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-11-2015, 12:18 AM
Check out the forums for international areas here. There is a lot of information to absorb.
you listed the worst possible places for a noob to go....
*unless you have a ton of cash and a taste for the KINKY

it seems like me ....you lean to the Asian side....soooooo

1. Thailand
*best in the world overall.....Bangkok to get you going.....Pattaya for a super sleazy time.....Phuket for nice beach / TON of chicks
*great cheap hotels / fish bowl massage / pros and non-pros alike will want to be with you if not too disgusting (if so just pay more) / BLOW JOB BARS before breakfast why TF not.....
***go to Chiang Mai for some culture / classier action as well....fantastic city.

2. Philippines
*Manila as launching point....Cebu for beach action...Angeles City for sleaze
more English and cheaper than Thailand....

3. Cambodia
*from a mongering standpoint....really not much reason to go.....unless you're short on cash but still demand action.....culturally you bet / great people that have seen the DARKNESS ....check out the wild-ass Cyrcree Club in Phnom Penh....Lone Star Hotel not far away wtf......$25 or so with great food (yes chicken fried steak too)

Nice spot to 'get started'........
*Blackbeards in the DR (Puerta Plata)

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/

*hot and eager chicks poolside ready when you are
$40 ST / $75ish TLN (ST= short time...1-2 hours TLN= long time...overnight...here "toda la noche")

also....

Costa Rica....beautiful country / plenty English / great mix of girls.....including Colombians and Russians.....hot ones will cost $100+ though.....Blue Marlin Bar in Hotel Del Ray (San Jose) a legendary spot.....complete with a WEBCAM in the bar (in case your wife wants to check on your 'fishing trip'.....) < buddy got busted

THEN.....
quality / value?.........
Colombia!....Cartagena then maybe Medellin for a staggering number of ridiculous women......some of the top plastic surgeons in the world are here >get it?.....top HS graduation present here?..........BOOB JOB !!!

Argentina.....haven't been but many feel the best spot for model quality women at a great price (BA) .....beautiful country / classy people and culture

Sure the usual spots will work ....

Brazil....Amsterdam......spots you mentioned.....etc
*in Brazil they have bath houses kinda like that King Spa....but super hot nekkid girls also you can bang too < sounds like a good business plan to me
not 'bath houses'.....ha
*implying a gay clientele....< not that there's anything wrong with that

but spas called 'termas'.....it seems
Centaurus maybe the most popular......but expensive
if you have the jack go to Japan--Tokyo. Top of the Asian market. The restaurants, the hotels, the ladies are top notch but pricey. Sushi's expensive.cleanest city on the planet!

Good luck! The rest of it is kind of meh though would love to meet the non pro market time permitting in Buenos Aries. Played some college tennis down there a few years ago and the ladies were off the charts.yummie love me some argentina ladys.Please be in touch!
Don't neglect Canada. -- Less of a jet-lag issue. A 1st World country, so "safe". They speak English...

Lots of variety. Including a lot of hot, displaced eastern Europeans. But also Asians, and all other flavors.

A colleague of mine gets up there 3-4 times each year (on "business"). He always returns broke, but smiling.

Cheers!