Bit of a Bitch

So I talk to a friend of mine that recently reviewed me.. He tells me that his review has gotten many responses and that he has an understanding that I have a bit of a bitch rep. in this hobby.. This seriously saddens me... I truly am a sweet person, I just don't take shit from anyone.. If you have met me then you would know that I am a sweet woman that truly tries to please and make you happy... I love what I do!! You get what you put into each meeting. If you are rude to me...I am rude to you.. Here is the issue with reading things..you can read words with the tone you choose..
I am not a bitch .. unless you are a bitch to me! Treat as you want to be treated...
Please be willing to meet to find out for yourself... I hope that this doesn't start shit as that is not my intent.. I truly hope we all have fun in this and are safe.. Thanks for the ear.. L.L.
there are dudes in this game who think they can act however the fuck they want to because they're paying. if you're a bitch to those guys...they got what they paid for.
I have seen Lucky Lady numerous times over the years. She is sweet, considerate, polite and a very nice woman. I suspect that if you treat her wrong she would treat you accordingly.
I would not hesitate to see her again.
Had the pleasure of Lucky Lady's companionship on more one occision. She is the ultimate GFE provider. Providing unforgettable sessions each and every visit.. She has a great attitude, respectful, very giving and she can be naughty or nice. Knows how to treat a man. You treat her like a bitch she will not hesitate to treat you like one. If you ever get the opportunity too see her jump at the chance!! You won't regret it-highly recommended!