Proceed with Caution NURU GURU

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...-here/63610173
tel:469-229-7637

So contacted this provider to set an appointment and mentioned doing a review for Eccie to see if she had specials because I noticed she wasn’t on here. She kinda freaked a little saying it made her uncomfortable and that she felt like it was weird being reviewed like some business for Yelp. I said no worries we don’t have to do it, its not my primary concern and if you change your mind later we can always do it then because it can help send some business your way. Everything seemed cool and we set the appointment. Arrived at her location to see that she had sent a text message that I had missed saying something came up and the babysitter had called and she had to cancel. I had arrived early to scope the place out and and knew she had a client until right up before our scheduled time. I told her I missed her email and was already there. Oddly I saw several men in several vehicles all leave at once and then I saw what I believe was her in a little four door foreign car flying out. Now none of this is proof of anything nefarious other than she cancelled last minute which happens. However after her being so weird about the review and then seeking all these vehicles leave at once and the fact that since that day she has not posted her add even once on any website I can find I thought it worth mentioning. Maybe this is coincidence and she had a sick kid and is just laying low. I certainly don’t want to hurt her livelihood if she is a legit provider so all I am saying is if you see her add and decide to give it a try proceed with extreme caution and be safe. If anyone has any conflicting information or can verify her by all means let me know I’d love to see her if she’s legit and runs her add again. Play Safe!
I appreciate the info, but a couple of points.. you seem to feel that her posing on BP ONLY somehow discredits her as a REAL Provider.. many good ladies post only on Backpage.. sure ECCIE is a much better medium, in OUR opinion, but nothing wrong inherently with just BP.

second point, you should not have brought up ECCIE so quickly.. I would have been freaked out, too, some random guy contacts me suggesting he review me for a reduced rate.. she probably never heard of ECCIE.. you were heavy-handed, IMO..

your tale of caution is fine all by itself, but weaved into the longer story, it makes it look like you may have a minor axe to grind.. think about it from a reader's standpoint and see if you agree.
I was one of her first clients several months ago. Sweet lady, but very new to this. She just seemed out of her element from the session I had. She was actually asking for pointers throughout.

Her incall was a professional looking spa. Very safe and secure, and nothing seemed fishy at all from that aspect.
I have seen her several times until she stopped posting. She is very sweet and very real. She does have a real world life and something could have happened the location you saw her in is a new one. Is it possible the guys you saw leaving were LE and shutting down the operation? She had a scheduler and was very good about communication until stopped posting and now crickets There is something g we probably will never know. I do believe you approach of review on here for a discount would freak her out but not to the extent she would disappear
In my view, it's an extremely foolish and dangerous approach to mention, let alone haggle, the fee when contacting a provider to book an appointment. To me, this is a self-alert.

The OP may want to read this thread:

"LE Arrests Hundreds in Houston & Waco Stings -- Learn Lessons"
I don't know if this is alert worthy.
Not alert worthy at all.
He was going to get his "review" in one way or another! Exactly what she didn't want...yet now here she is...being tarnished...smh
Maybe she thought you were LE and that's why everyone took off?
I could have just put her review in the normal section and wrote her off as a flake who didn’t show if I was just trying to tarnish her as a provider. I definitely didn’t want to do that and if you read my review fully I’m pretty clear about still wanting to see her and obviously I was very interested in seeing her in the first place. I also asked if anyone else had seen her and could verify her which it seems several of you did and just didn’t post reviews which would have made all of this unnecessary. Lastly when posting the review it got deleted and I had to rewrite it over and had several other reviews to post so left out some details from the first write up like the fact that she and I had been texting back and forth all day having a long conversation it wasn’t I just rang her number and said I’m with eccie what’s your discount you need a review or else lol. Anyway as I said in my review I did not say don’t go see her just be careful cause the way it all went down was odd. Isn’t the point of alerts to let each other know when things might be fishy so that we can all be safe and enjoy the hobby with legit providers. Or is it better to say nothing and read how someone got hemmed up later. Either way seems like my concerns were not warranted and my post had the desired effect, which was to confirm this provider is okay and the weird experience I had was just a weird experience. Mission accomplished.
Cyrus, thank you for posting you alert. I am not sure something didn't happen. I have been in touch with for several months and then "crickets". No post since end of September
And no response. I had a way to directly contact her as well as her scheduler and now nothing. There was also another girl that shared this location and now is gone.
I agree that alerts should be used to raise the caution flag and no always about " I was Robbed and tasered in the dick and Mercedes stolen", if safety and discretion are the goal this is worthy of your posts. Thank you
He was going to get his "review" in one way or another! Exactly what she didn't want...yet now here she is...being tarnished...smh Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Exactly. She let you know something came up and you felt the need to write an alert? For what? How is she a flake if she let you know something came up? Ridiculous

Would creep me the hell out too, all of it!

A provider has the right to not want to be associated with eccie. If you really wanted to know you could have posted this in the men's lounge instead of basically blasting here here for all to see.
So you say:
"Oddly I saw several men in several vehicles all leave at once and then I saw what I believe was her in a little four door foreign car flying out."

Did you see this men exiting the same door? Or just "oddly" leaving the same parking lot from a multiple office/multiple door building where they could be leaving at the same time, that happens, & it is not "odd".

Also she may have been "flying out" due to an issue with her baby sitter or something that is not our business.

Based on your information this is not an alert it's you hyperbolizing an inconvenience.
Okay so now its a snipping conversation on here. What don't we just move it to mens lounge and call it a WTF happened. First one to hear from her and know what happened wins. She is not even posting any more since Sept 26 so seems something is going on that caused her to move on. Like I said, first one to find out wins
Not an alert. Moved to correct forum.