What's up with the hobby in Colorado?

I might be moving there in about a year or so and I was just perusing the Colorado board and it was dismal. And I'm not even gonna be in Denver I'll be an hour outside near Breckinridge. What's the hobby life like up there. Any suggestions I want to start doing my recon now in case it happens. I'm assuming that there are other advertisements boards up there besides eccie. What ones are the best for you ladies and gents that travel up there?
They have a local board in Denver: the other board.
They have a local board in Denver: the other board. Originally Posted by DentBick
Yup eccie is pointless there. I really like that board also.
Yeah, I was just there. TOB is it up there. Saw a really cool lady a few weeks ago. Kandi Apple, she's so much fun. She is on Eccie , TOB, TER, P411.
TOB, TER, P411, there are quite a few hotties up in Colorado plus traveling
ladies stop through. Remember Private Connections was up there back in the day.. Ooop's showing my age again.. You wont be lonely that's for sure!
Aprill visits Denver. Love the way she gasps for air while she’s sucking it.
I'm in Denver at least 2 weeks every month stopped hobbying up there had more terrible sessions than good the best are the Dallas girls traveling
I was in Vail, next door to Breckenridge this same week, back in 2004.. I had to leave 2 days early, because the forecast for snow suggested I had no time left, before I would be walled-in.. I barely got out as it was.. the roads were barely passable, ice and snow everywhere. I can't imagine a Hobby life there, outside of Summer.

Denver wasn't bad, but that extra 60 miles and mountains, make a huge difference.
I had the BEST time while in Colorado. Lots to do, great restaurants, user diverse, and me being Dominican raised in Hawai'i, Id never really seen that terrain before.

Although they have a tiny sub-forum here, like the others said, it is almost exclusively TOB there.
Be careful google the hooker busts up there. Been some activity in that space over last few years
Colfax is Denver's Harry Hines.
  • hd
  • 10-09-2017, 01:55 PM
I plan on moving to Utah in a few years, no where near SLC or LV, and in a small town with my SO, so I'm pretty much fucked! The end of my fun.
I plan on moving to Utah in a few years, no where near SLC or LV, and in a small town with my SO, so I'm pretty much fucked! The end of my fun. Originally Posted by hd
not entirely.. there will probably be a wayward, Apostate Mormon girl or two that you can corral.
  • hd
  • 10-09-2017, 04:35 PM
There are cougars around where I'm at, but I hate getting clawed and they always have hairy pussies!