Jules Jaguar

• MW76
  • 10-09-2017, 10:26 PM

This woman is REALLY HOT. I'd like everyone to share memories of your fun times with her. If you've not seen her yet you can tell about how this pic really turns you on. I almost cummed in my pants just copying and pasting her pic.
waldt.

glad you find her "hot". if you haven't, I suggest you go see her.
if you have, I suggest you write a review about your encounter.

and "everyone" ??? all 7billion of the world's population? :^}

I really want to know where this person found a almost 7 year old photo of me. Sheesh

While it’s flattering I don’t need help getting business or the attention
Maybe a better question is do YOU have any memories with her, OP? My guess is no.

So what you're doing is soliciting information about her out in the open for anyone to see.
OP, this is creepy as fuck. Will you please just stop?
Yes OP she is hot. But you sir are one odd dude.
I don't really see Jules wanting to be a part of your troll games, OP. Although I enjoy a good troll like you, maybe it's a good idea to leave someone like her out of your fun. She doesn't seem particularly interested in participating. You should respect that simple fact because of her reasonable request to leave her out of everything.
I dislike all threads that are titled in the name of an ECCIE member, whether they purport to be "positive" or not. I had one on me a couple of years back, it was funny, lots of people rushed to my defense, and it really put me in a good light.

but really it's a form of stalking.
I had an encounter.... check my review
I had an encounter.... check my review Originally Posted by SimpleSam
Oh the fake ass one you wrote? The one I proved never happened? Weren’t you told by the mods to quit cyber stalking me?
I put the exact date and time on my review I can even post the exact location with a time stamp sent by you on your hobby phone if you allow it and the mods will allow it you will see two days before our session you sent the address and we confirmed after the session there is a message thanking me which I have shown to several people.

Waldt and move on
I put the exact date and time on my review I can even post the exact location with a time stamp sent by you on your hobby phone if you allow it and the mods will allow it you will see two days before our session you sent the address and we confirmed after the session there is a message thanking me which I have shown to several people.

Waldt and move on Originally Posted by SimpleSam
You're trying too hard. Even if she agreed to let you do it, you know you still couldn't. What's your endgame here?
  • MW76
  • 10-10-2017, 11:05 AM
While it’s flattering I don’t need help getting business or the attention Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
It's not about helping you get business or attention. It's about all of us celebrating your really hot body. I don't think you realize how attractive you are and how we want to talk about how really hot you are.

Waldt and move on Originally Posted by SimpleSam
No you can’t and won’t. Seriously leave me alone.
It's not about helping you get business or attention. It's about all of us celebrating your really hot body. I don't think you realize how attractive you are and how we want to talk about how really hot you are. Originally Posted by MW76
Lmafo kmsl rofl lol omg that was funny