The Real Coed Is Back What Do You Have To Say ?

I'm happy it has it's own Zip code again
Coded?
typing with both thumbs lol Coed*

Coded? Originally Posted by txexetoo
Hear, hear!!

And thanks to the board management and ownership for listening.
This is awesome news!!
yes so now we can get back to the FUN & Drama
yes so now we can get back to the FUN & Drama Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
As long as BLM is still around there will be drama and no fun.
The Real Coed Is Back What Do You Have To Say ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I will let Jerry say it:

As long as BLM is still around there will be drama and no fun. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I thought you had been kidnapped.
Blm is fun to fk with ...he just a big crybaby and lady brasher.
good to know ..

Blm is fun to fk with ...he just a big crybaby and lady brasher. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2018, 07:16 PM
As long as BLM is still around there will be drama and no fun. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I'm sure you can appreciate me dealing with the BSC members in here, less work for you

I had my fun with a bald kitty spinner today. No drama, All fun! Like all my encounters
I'm sure you can appreciate me dealing with the BSC members in here, less work for you

I had my fun with a bald kitty spinner today. No drama, All fun! Like all my encounters Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah right lol. How much you have to pay her to suck that thing you call a dick off
  • BLM69
  • 08-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Yeah right lol. How much you have to pay her to suck that thing you call a dick off Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Don't hate on the spinner, she actually provides more than HJ's and not BSC, why I'm looking for that low boring experience, I'll look you up
[QUOTE=BLM69;1060788092]Don't hate on the spinner, she actually provides more than HJ's and not BSC, why I'm looking for that low boring experience, I'll look you
Blah blah blah